header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 06:48 AM

YOU have discovered the one truth most folks who are afraid of firearms never will. First they of themselves can harm no one and Two, they can be fun.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by RN @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

If international arms dealing means getting a M1 Carbine from South Korea- I'm there. And after The Donald lifts sanctions against Russia I'll score a Saiga too! Was a lot of fun and I see myself talking a number of pistol and AR classes there. G
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 04:52 AM

No break on the weather here. Supposed to be heat index of 105-110 today AND tomorrow, and only 100-105 on Sunday. Yeah Right.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:24 AM

How would that differ from the 1111 Tom? BTW, did they get your A/C goin?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:20 AM

YUP, that is what has turned me into an FFG fan boy.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 01:18 AM

Way to go Lt! Hmmmmm. Sounds like you are really getting into this Rich. Next thing we know you'll be trying to get into the International Arms trade! We'll make a conservative out of you yet! PS. ALWAYS look for the pregnant woman hiding b
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ 07/20/17 08:16 PM

I see a lot of Rheems here and they seem to be pretty good. I think they are better than the Tempstar units. Thats good they are still made in the USA. I hope it cools nice. Did you get a package unit outside?
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by RN @ 07/20/17 02:29 PM

Had a great time the other night. Found a new indoor range/training center had opened run by a former green beret. They have a fully enclosed area that manage up to .308. Was the first tactical style class I've been able to take and it was a blas
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 07/20/17 11:07 AM

The temperature is supposed to hit 92 today with humidity about 68. Kinda warm for New England. A Heat Advisory has been issued that says to limit my activity but I don't see how I can do much less than I am doing now.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by Private Klink @ 07/20/17 10:58 AM

I would like to see a Yard version of the B11, maybe a B11.5 version.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ 07/20/17 10:57 AM

Originally Posted By: banana-clipThat sucks you had to get a new A/C system PK, what brand did you go with? Rheem/Ruud is what our dealer prefers. They are built in Arkansas, and besides there are only a few makers who produce them for everybody,
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ 07/20/17 10:54 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by banana-clip @ 07/20/17 10:16 AM

There is nothing fragile about a FFG scrapper or busse knife. They are usually pretty thick blades and it would take a lot of abuse to break one.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ 07/20/17 10:14 AM

Lately its been so humid if the temp is 95 degrees the heat index is anywhere between 8 and 10 degrees above that. This humidity really sucks here in july and august, even september and early october it is bad too.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ 07/20/17 10:10 AM

Our heat index is going to be about the same. Thats crazy your a lot farther north than me in georgia and your humidity is about the same.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by bema @ 07/20/17 07:01 AM

Nice! I've been rocking my 311 the last couple of days and getting into the scrapyard groove.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 07/20/17 04:39 AM

This is not good. Heat index today is expected to top out anywhere from 103-107! Actual temperature is expected to be 96 degrees.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: BOB knives. Ounces=pounds=pain so what 3 knives go by SkunkHunter @ 07/20/17 02:24 AM

I have of course a Mud Puppy which I feel is one of the best knives Dan has ever came out with. I also have an S5, a 411 and a prototype BLACK handled Mud Mutt. They all have the Mudder grips, which I like better than any other grip, except for the
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by SkunkHunter @ 07/20/17 01:48 AM

YUP. I used to think that FFG would be more fragile than a sabre grind, but thankfully that is not the case. NOW I prefer FFG blades.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ 07/20/17 01:46 AM

Supposed to be 100-105 heat index every day this week, into Saturday. We showed a 95 degree temp today last time I looked at about 1330.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by Sethrotull @ 07/19/17 08:35 PM

Something new or something real old. Full flat would be nice 👍🏼
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? by rth548 @ 07/19/17 06:51 PM

Bought two more stripped lowers for a couple more AR builds. Dang things are addictive.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ 07/19/17 10:25 AM

Yeah, this heat is horrible with the humidity. Its supposed to be in the high 90s here this week and i seen 100 for Saturday, that sucks, I'm sure glad I'm not working Saturday.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two SYKCO's Being Posted In The Shopping Cart by banana-clip @ 07/19/17 10:24 AM

Yup, all or any of those classic knives would sell like hotcakes.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Dumpster in Dumpster Dan is Rocken! by banana-clip @ 07/19/17 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: SkunkHunterNana Clip has it, SS4 for the Win! Sure hope Dan can make a few of these ^^^^ SS-4 LE
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >