header

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 11:04 AM

Ooooo Bstmsn is reslly Buff!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

You know what they say, don't ask don't te, oh wait, wrong quote.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Ray SettantaSince I used to eat lunch at various places in the area and took walks around that part of town, it is not inconceivable that we went by each other. Like I said. i thought you looked familiar. I don't recall any wing
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Spider-PigOriginally Posted By: ArchitectThe Ranger is tempting me too, but I wonder if its going to be like the HRLM in that it is a lot of handle for the blade length? The 0.145 certainly appeals to me! Earlier I was thinkin
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by Architect @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: banana-clipWould Busse send you a knife without the handles? Has anyone heard of Busse doing that? Great question!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

Since I used to eat lunch at various places in the area and took walks around that part of town, it is not inconceivable that we went by each other. Like I said. i thought you looked familiar. I don't recall any wings though. :
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Ray Settanta @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Good morning, Yard.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

normal size blades, around 3-3.5 inches. Nope the final was a big curved blade like the bad guys used the Mummy movies.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

That would have been neat to see, I missed that one. How big was the karambit they made? Did they have to make it on the finals?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by banana-clip @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Would Busse send you a knife without the handles? Has anyone heard of Busse doing that?
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite Busse or Kin (that you own)? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 06:46 AM

Maybe Jerry has finally reached the 20th level of INFI and with that has gained the power to transcend the boundaries of the Common metallurgist.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite Busse or Kin (that you own)? by Sethrotull @ Yesterday at 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By: SkunkHunterI was wondering about the pins as well, what are they made of? The pins are a mystery. I thought they were translucent but I held them up to light and it didnít seem to shine through. Then I thought they might be gl
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite Busse or Kin (that you own)? by Sethrotull @ Yesterday at 06:26 AM

Originally Posted By: ArchitectWhat am I seeing in the background? Looks like the slim I played with as a kid in Germany. Yep it is slime. My daughter and I went on a slime making fest. Think we made ten different kinds.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 04:01 AM

Hey Tom, did you know there is a Bladesmith (named Paul something or other) in Carthage and doesn't look like it's to far from your area of the woods? He made the best Karambit, but alas came in second in the end.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 03:07 AM

MAKING A KARAMBIT ON FORGED IN FIRE!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:48 AM

Gary, I'm like MM. Order one without handles, or take the handles off. BUT then again, the blade might be to wide for what you want. Decisions decisions.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:40 AM

Sorry to hear about your 'Puter Tom.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What is your favorite Busse or Kin (that you own)? by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:39 AM

I was wondering about the pins as well, what are they made of?
Outdoors and Fieldcraft
Jump to new posts Re: Scrap Yard Gun Talk by SkunkHunter @ Yesterday at 02:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Ray SettantaI was working there at that time. Small world as the saying goes. Wish I had of known that. I could have brought along a bag of Blue Mountain Coffee and we could have had something good to drink, (besides a couple
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by Spider-Pig @ Yesterday at 01:46 AM

Originally Posted By: ArchitectThe Ranger is tempting me too, but I wonder if its going to be like the HRLM in that it is a lot of handle for the blade length? The 0.145 certainly appeals to me! Earlier I was thinking the exact opposite while looki
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 New American Death Chat by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:32 AM

We will most likely go with a Dell computer; we had good luck in the past with them.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by Private Klink @ Yesterday at 12:29 AM

It's a nice looking knife, but it looks like the money will be going toward a new computer.
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by Architect @ 09/19/17 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Massive Metal Architect, remove the handles and you may have your thin skelly Interesting idea!
Knives Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Park Ranger looks pretty nice by Architect @ 09/19/17 11:45 PM

The Ranger is tempting me too, but I wonder if its going to be like the HRLM in that it is a lot of handle for the blade length? The 0.145 certainly appeals to me!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >