header

Topic Options
#1049446 - 06/10/17 05:12 AM YKLE
bema Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Sweden
Hello dogs.
I haven't been around for a while but the Blade 17 pics made me think of the scrap yard. I hope all is well with you all!

Down to business..

Does any of you still have a yardkeeper le and could post some pics and your thoughts about it?

I handled Rasmutt's (still owe you for that vic, hit me up) thinner stripped version at a gathering a couple of years ago and I liked that dog.. but I'm still smitten by the heftier le version.
(I have enough blades to use so this is purely a love thing.)

Let's see some pics and tell me about your experience with that blade.
JYD #147

#1049449 - 06/10/17 10:56 AM Re: YKLE [Re: bema]
Private Klink Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: S.W. Missouri
Hi Bema...good to hear from you again. smile The YKLE is built like a tank! I will have to look WAY back in my pics before I can post one, but just to tease I have to let you know that I still have one in the original plastic sleeve. grin
Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!

#1049597 - 06/24/17 06:15 PM Re: YKLE [Re: bema]
Rasmus Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Copenhagen, Denmark
Pretty funny!
I have a habit of picking out a blade or two, while watching some videos and cruising the forums. To night I picked up my stripped Yardkeeper, and then went here, to see this thread.

Well, for the size of the knife, I would not want it to be thicker. I am gravitating towards thinner blades, while still appreciating a tank of a knife.
Actually, I consider my Yardkeeper tank of a knife as it is.

(No worries on that Vic. That is on me. Just gotta pull m self together and activate my Paypal again)

JYD#174

"Rasmutt"

#1049611 - 06/25/17 06:13 PM Re: YKLE [Re: bema]
banana-clip Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Georgia
I have a yard keeper CG and its a sweet little knife. It was a gift from a guy on here years ago when I came back from Iraq in 2008. Its a nice sized little knife.

**** Bring on the Street Scrapper 4 LE ****

**** JYD #85 ****