header

Page 119 of 120 < 1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 >
Topic Options
#1051928 - 11/14/17 04:29 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
RN Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: CT
4-6" with cheap steel case and some better ammo.

In better news, got a call from local archery store, they just got a delivery of new Hoyt's so tomorrow I'll go check them out along with some other brands. Think switching to compound is going to be fun.
JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."

#1051929 - 11/14/17 05:37 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
Lord Mortdecai Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Silverdale Manor
Ouch. I've had groups less than half that size with AKs. There was something wrong with that gun.
JYD #123 formerly known as ARCHITECT.

I am Lord Charlie Mortdecai. And this is a little bit of magic is my mustache...

#1051932 - 11/14/17 06:02 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
greaser Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: USSA
Nice Andy. I love the old saws as well but my preference is jonsered.
JYD#176
"dein Gott schickte mich zu zerstören"
"Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis"
"Sometimes the chance of a zombie outbreak is the only reason I need to make many of my life's Decisions." General Delivery

#1051948 - 11/16/17 04:08 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
Andy the Aussie Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Sydney Australia
Well I forgot, I bought a new hard case for the new to me Stihl saw...got it from ePreyUS and even with the extortion shipping charge it was cheaper than buying the same product here. Tracking said it should be delivered yesterday and sure enough when I got home there was a package on my verandah..but MUCH smaller than I expected (as in the size of a large phone book - not that of a large solid plastic box to hold a large chainsaw). Open it up and it is a soft cover for a Coleman Grill....well FFS... anyway, company seems OK, it's ePrey's Global shipping that has screwed up, but it will take a few weeks to resolve...

#1051949 - 11/16/17 08:25 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
greaser Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: USSA
Never fails. LOL
JYD#176
"dein Gott schickte mich zu zerstören"
"Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis"
"Sometimes the chance of a zombie outbreak is the only reason I need to make many of my life's Decisions." General Delivery

#1051951 - 11/16/17 08:59 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
Junk Yard Dog

I just resigned to waiting a little longer...LOL. If the Zombie Apocalypse starts tomorrow I wont needs a case for that saw anyway.... wink

#1051953 - 11/17/17 01:20 AM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
SkunkHunter Online   happy
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: The Show me State
No worries Andy. Gary has Tortur er ah ASKED his Deep sources inside the Zombie movement that they will NOT "Invade" until they start telling the truth about all the perverted liberals. Yeah like that is gonna happen. wink
Countin the days till Retirement! wink JYD#105

#1051957 - 11/17/17 03:34 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
Junk Yard Dog

Can't complain about the ePrey seller. Raised the issue yesterday, full refund (including shipping) issued overnight and told to keep the grill cover (to save the return shipping). Re-ordered the case I wanted immediately. Must be a week for it thought. Ordered a rail/bipod mount for my SSG from Norway after a back and forth with the maker in regard to the mounting bolts and bases I needed for my specific purpose. This required him to ship me a rail with hardware from another product. Agreed on what was needed and I paid. It arrived this week as well with the wrong (well standard) mounting hardware...in fairness one email had the right parts on the way to me !

#1051958 - 11/17/17 04:26 PM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
RN Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: CT
Got a compound bow- Hoyt Power Max 55-65 lb and I'm mightily impressed by the speed, accuracy and power it brings compared to my recurve.
JYD #109
"I came here for the knives and stayed for the people."

#1051959 - 11/18/17 06:24 AM Re: What have you BOUGHT lately? [Re: Lord Mortdecai]
DogTired Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Looking through your stuff
Nice RN! I eventually had to move to a crossbow with shoulder issues. I had tried going from compound to recurve and was comfortable taking it out hunting when my shoulder quit. The crossbow flings bolts far harder than either. Shot a doe a few weeks back; the broadhead went THROUGH the shoulder blade, through the lungs, and then shattered the leg bone on the other side, passing completely through. It was more like hitting her with a 30-30 than archery tackle.

Any how. You'll have fun with that set up. Hoyt makes a GREAT compound bow! Congrats on the new addition!
JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington

Page 119 of 120 < 1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 >