header

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#570631 - 04/14/11 05:18 AM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: myketheknife]
SkunkHunter Online   happy
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: The Show me State
Myke, IF I ever found the scumbag that took it they would probably fall down 4 or 5 flights of stairs!
Countin the days till Retirement! wink JYD#105

#570632 - 04/14/11 01:37 PM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: myketheknife]
El CacaFuego Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
Well, at least the seller is a good guy. Good on him selling you another for cheap. I know those aren't just a quick 20$.

JYD #118

#570633 - 04/15/11 06:18 AM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: SkunkHunter]
myketheknife Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: P.N.W.U.S.A.
Quote:

Myke,they would probably fall down 4 or 5 flights of stairs!

Of course it would be because their shoe laces were untied.(Honest officer I didn't push the SOB.)
SYKCO JYD#112
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it.

#570634 - 04/15/11 01:43 PM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: myketheknife]
El CacaFuego Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
just remember to untie them before the police arrive

JYD #118

#570635 - 04/16/11 11:34 PM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: myketheknife]
Howling Mutt Offline
Mutt

Loc: Collier County, Florida
Dan, I personally appreciate the fact that you are taking extra precaution to ward off fraud/credit card theft. I am highly offended to think that I work my tail off to be able to afford to buy some of my toys which I enjoy collecting and then some low life would come along and try to gain the dishonest way by stealing from us hard working folks. I applaud your efforts to try to eliminate this type of fraud.

#570636 - 04/18/11 05:14 PM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: Howling Mutt]
Private Klink Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: S.W. Missouri
I just wish they would learn to spell my last name correctly! Five letters long, first and last letters are the same, but they keep adding a letter "c" to it that doesn't belong!!!
Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!

#570637 - 04/29/11 02:47 AM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: SkunkHunter]
DogTired Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Looking through your stuff
Quote:

Myke, IF I ever found the scumbag that took it they would probably fall down 4 or 5 flights of stairs!

Onto some bullets
JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington

#570638 - 05/12/11 05:32 AM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: DogTired]
Private Klink Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: S.W. Missouri
I received a box the other day, and the Shipping folks STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL MY NAME!!! AAAARGH!
Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!

#570639 - 05/28/11 04:52 AM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: Dumpster Dan]
Vendetta13 Offline
Mongrel

Loc: NH- The South of the North
Quote:

Dogs:

Due to the increase in identity theft and recent fraud, we are no longer processing orders that have a different shipping address from the credit card address.

Orders with different addresses will be automatically canceled. Should you run into an issue with a cancelation please e-mail Renee or Patti to see what can be worked out.

It is a shame that we have to implement this policy but there are unethical people in all walks of life. I compliment those that live their life with honor and dignity.

I apologize for any inconvenience

Dan

Does this apply to paypal?

#570640 - 05/28/11 05:24 PM Re: Shipping Address Must Match Credit Card Address [Re: Vendetta13]
myketheknife Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: P.N.W.U.S.A.
I used PP & have my work address as an alternate confirmed address now.
Its on my email confirmation from Renee so should be good.
SYKCO JYD#112
It's better to have it & not need it, than to need it & not have it.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >