Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! #853549 01/19/14 08:09 AM
SkunkHunter Online Content OP
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
2013 THE YEAR THE ZOMBIES CAME!

Jan 2: The year started off with a beginning post count of 678,477 posts. The Outdoors and Fieldcraft section started with 27,296 posts and the Knives forum section had 646,541 posts.

Jan 5: From Guns and Ammo News Brief:
According to Fox News, an Illinois Senate committee advanced two measures Wednesday that, if passed, basically ban ALL semi-automatic firearms as well as pump-action shotguns and high-capacity (over 10 round) magazines.

Jan 9: OK, on this the 9th day of January 2013 we are just one day before the NRA and the White House (President) meet.

Jan 10: OK dogs, on this the day that the NRA and Walmart meets with THE VP, and with the presidents threat to gut the 2nd Amendment by Executive order we’re gonna have to wait to see what happens.

Jan 11: Dan said “It would seem to me that when we hit 750,000 post that I should do something special...yeah thats it.
Dan”
AND later that same day he said “...and it would be good to be a Junk Yard Dog
Dan”

Jan 13: Seeing how there are 138 days before Blade 2013 opens May 31, that means we need to AVERAGE 506.2 posts per day in order to reach the 750,000 post goal. Hey, it's not all that much. If three or 4 of us get on and get a good conversation going it can be an easily obtainable goal. We'll see what happens, and as was just proved last year when Dan announced he was doing something special for Forum members only (the 1311) we CAN get our little paws a pounding.

Jan 17: Yesterday after He signed 23 Executive Orders and demanded legislation to ban assault weapons (what ever they are) and firearm magazines with over 10 rounds, dividing the nation even more the man in the Oval Office did what ever it is he does.

Jan 19: Just found this out. TODAY is Gun Appreciation Day! So my fellow Rabble-rousers, don't forget to tell you gun (or guns) today that you appreciate them. Yes, this means you too RN!

Jan 27: During this past week, we've had a birth(a real one!) and a Sip & Talk! First up, Jace Weldon Little became the newest Puppy of the pack. Born at 0531am on the 25 to our very own Sumo275. Congratulations folks. Y'all done good. Momma, Baby and Dad are all doing well. We had our first Sip & Talk of 2013 and it ended with 26 pages of fun, vacations remembered and a little talk about knives. Everyone that was there had a good time, (even if they can’t remember it.

Feb 3: Super Bowl Sunday! Don’t expect much posting for some reason.

Feb 10: Willowworship became our 178th JYD at 0113 in the morning.

Feb 20: As Blade 2013 rapidly approaches beginning the 31st day of May and going through June 2nd we find that we still need another 61,635 more posts in order to reach our 750,000 post goal.

Feb 27: we're only just under 10,000 posts before reaching 700,000 posts and then we're only another 50K away from our goal!

Feb 28: J&G Designs became our 179th JYD at 0446 this morning.

Mar 07: WinterWolf made JYD #180 on this date, another one makes the list.

Mar 15: BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH! (This from Wikipedia) The Ides of March (Latin: Idus Martii or Idus Martiae) is a day on the Roman calendar that corresponds to March 15. It was marked by several religious observances, and became notorious as the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar in 44 BCE.

Mar 16: On this day our resident practitioner of the medical arts, DT, has discovered a new disease. A disease that is the cause of millions of hours of lost sleep and millions on top of millions of lost dollars (to the suffers of this affliction). Yes Dogs, DT, our very own Super Squirrel has discovered "OKD--Obsessive Knife Disorder". Alas there is NO cure, (Much to Dan's delight), only the ability to slow down this disorder.

Mar 17: OK Dogs, on this St. Patrick's day 2013 I wonder how many will be slowly recovering from last night's festivities. The Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 27,915 posts, up from yesterdays 27,936 giving us a 21 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 661,662 posts, up from yesterdays 661,441 which gives us a 221 post increase.
The WZDC is now at 1885 pages, up just two pages from yesterday.
The TOTAL Website page count is now at 694,361 posts, up from yesterdays 694,118 giving us a 243 post increase.
The countdown to our 750,000 post goal now comes out to 55,639 more posts needed to get there.

Mar 20: The Ides of March 2013 are upon us.

Mar 23: Well Dogs, as our intrepid DT wapidly wings his way Westward from his recent learning jaunt to the far East (guess that’s the new name of Government paid working VACATION).

Mar 30: Dan said he hopes to have the 411 back up for sale again in year future (NO he didn't say ) AND also the promise of something new with an 11 in it's name. Speculation is it MIGHT be an 811!

Apr 5: As we strive and struggle to reach 750,000 posts we find that we are short by 51,478 posts. Well we won't make it by Blade 2013 which begins May 31 thru June2 in Atlanta, but we can make it before 2014.

Apr 10: OK, by now all you dogs have realized that the Yard has a new look. Kinda different, and works somewhat different, but the basics are still here. PLUS, if you will look all the way to the right, on the line that lists the name of the thread you are on you will see a VASTLY improved post count. This I suspect is that all the posts that have been deleted since the Yards inception are now counted! So it looks like we WILL hit 750K before blade. The reason for the increased post count I suspect is because a few years ago we had some issues with some dogs that would not adhere to the rules and were banned. Because of that the posts accredited to them were also removed. This would at least account for some if not all the posts that magically appeared.

Apr 12: OK, First up. WE HAVE HIT 750K POSTS!!! Way to go dogs. YUP, at 10:48pm on the 10th lazi beat DT out for the historic 750,000th post. It all happened on page 2074 of the DC with DT doing the countdown and lazi sneaking in for the win. SO lazi will go down in Yard history with the Squirrel acting as the lead dog and allowing lazi to garner the win. (BUT lazi might have just snuck in and stolen the limelight). Only time (And DT) will tell.

Apr 18: As we continue onward toward our One Million post goal we find we still need 249,105 more posts.

Apr 19: On this morning when an MIT Cop was killed, leading to the apprehension and subsequent death of one of the Marathon bombers (second suspect still on the loose) in Watertown, a Boston Suburb.

Apr 20: Alright Dogs, the Second Marathon Bomber Suspect has been arrested alive, but not well. He has wounds from the shootout with the police and possibly bomb fragments as well. He is being looked at in a Boston area hospital. And we still need 248,787 more posts to reach our One Million post goal.

Apr 21: Well well well, on this the day after Jerry announced that ALL dogs can now have a Tali-Whacker as long as they are fast enough in the Upcoming Ganzaa this Thursday I bet a lot of Dogs are barking and wagging their tails!
Apr 25: OK Dogs, on this dawning of World Wide Tali-Whacker Day, the beginning of the first full day after Jerry's announcement of LOWERING the price of the New Tali-Whacker down to $198.95 a LOT of us are foaming at the mouth, and NOT from Rabies!

Apr 27: Well dogs, Y'all have posted some good numbers so here's the bottom line. In our quest for the elusive 1,000,000 posts we find that we still need 247,112 more posts.
May 5: On this historic day, our very own Dog rth548 (Todd) with post number 754,265 at 8:13pm reached 24 thousand posts! Way to go Todd.

May 13: Well well well, we had a historic night in the Yard. We broke into the 756K arena and our very own number 1, the leader of the pack, Private Klink (Tom) made it to 30,000 POSTS! Way to go Tom. AND Todd (Rth548) is hot on his heels closing in on 25K, with a vow to get there before Blade.

May 16: Wow, been a lot of action since the last update. Todd had a 400+ post night and over three hundred about 3 days ago!

May 22: OK, this is the first update since Sunday morning, and we have had a birth! Yup, Ray Settanta at 2353 on the 19th of May 2013 became JYD #182! Congratulations Ray for a Race well ran.

May 25: The JYD OR BUST thread died July 19th 2012 and had 782 pages.

Jun 1: On this morning following another night of storms and Tornadoes in Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas and Missouri along with major flooding, And the first full day of blade, I give you the updates. To reach our 1,000,000 post goal we still need another 234,389 more posts.

Jun 2: Well as the last day of Blade 2013 dawns it's been a slow 24 hours in the yard. Hopefully it's been a lot better time for Busseboys and everyone attending the Blade show.

Jun 17: WOW, after the feeding frenzy yesterday I thought I had better get this update posted. It seems that Hobbes and Psyop were trying for a denial of service attack on the server. And they ALMOST made it. Hobbes was the first of the two to make it to the 10K Klub, but Psyop followed a few hours later with his own finish. So We had TWO new members added to the 10K Klub roll yesterday as the Race to the porch thread expanded to 1037 pages!

Jun 20: Our very own #1, the Leader of the Pack, Tom (Private Klink) has now attained 30,501 total posts. Way to go Tom!

Jun 21: OK Dogs, on this the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER, and the opening day of the World Wide Premiere of Brad Pitts movie "WW Z" (World War Z). The Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 28,766 posts, up from 28,757 for a 9 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 695,407 posts, up from 695,219 giving us a 188 post increase.
The Walking Zombie Death Chat page count is now at 2433 pages, up from yesterdays 2431 for a 2 page increase.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 779,113 posts, up from yesterdays 778,915 giving us a 198 post increase.
OK, we find that we still need another 220,887 posts in order to reach our 1,000,000 post goal.

Jun 29: The Run for the porch thread made it’s debut in the daily updates. The Run for the porch thread is now at 1109 pages.

Jul 4: Well Dogs, on this the Day this Nation Celebrates it's birth we celebrate our own. Yes Dogs one of our very own, Johnny Mack became JYD #184.

Jul 11: The Run for the Porch thread is now at 1147 pages, up from yesterdays 1117 giving us a 30 page increase! Yes folks, our drug swilling Super Squirrel (Hey, he DOES have a prescription) racked up over 300 posts for the day all by himself!
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 782,546 posts, up from Yesterdays 781,822 giving us a 724 post increase.
So as we continue our run, battling high temperatures and unbearable humidity we find that we now need 217,454 more posts to reach our 1,000,000 post goal.

Jul 12: Whoo Wee! Another record day, thanks to our very own, DT the SUPER SQUIRREL! By his own hand he has admitted to posting up MORE than 500 posts for one 24 hour period! I guess Dan's favorite Rodent has his sights set on the 10 K Klub. God help us all.

Jul 18: ON this day when the entire world is recovering from World wide Squirrel day, a day of festivity and celebration I humbly bring to you the ScrapYard statistics.
The Outdoors and fieldcraft section is now at 29,063 posts, up 11 posts from yesterdays 29,052.
The Knifes Forum section is now at an historic 700,700 posts, up 351 posts from yesterdays 700,349.
The Walking Zombie Death Chat is now at 2491 pages, up 2 pages from yesterdays 2489.
The Run for the Porch thread is continuing at a break neck pace with DT's Fast and Furious Run for the 10K Klub and entry into the infamous "Growlers Club". The thread is now at 1229 pages, up 14 pages from yesterdays 1215.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 784,705 posts, up 364 posts from yesterdays 784,341.
Well as we continue on our quest for 1,000,000 posts, we find ourselves needing another 215,295 more to get there.

JUL 21: OK Dogs, this is another historic day in the Yard. Our very own Dog Tired, the SuperSquirrel we all know and love (Cept Dan) made it into the 10K Klub. Yes, just two short hours before the chiming of midnight he became the 13th member to this illustrious Gathering of Dogs.

JUL 24: We celebrate another member of the 10K Klub as Ray Settanta became the 14th member of this growing group of dedicated dogs. Yup he made it on the 23rd, same day as his Birthday.

AUG 11: OK Dogs, it's been a rather slow day in the yard. The Squirrel and his sidekick have been out satisfying their blood-lust by murdering Bambi and his brethren. Other than that, the Yard continues it's relentless march ever forward. So lets get on with today's Stats.
The Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 29,366 posts, up from yesterdays 29,364 giving us a 2 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 703,561 posts, up from yesterdays 703,511 which gives us a 50 post increase.
The WZDC page count is now at 2536 pages, up just 1 page from yesterday.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 787,874 posts, up from yesterdays 787,824 which gives us a 50 post increase.

SEP 1: WELL, Dogs, on this Day After the launching of the NEW AND IMPROVED WEBSITE, AND TODAYS INTERNATIONAL Bacon Day, our very own Gun Dog made it into the 10K Klub.
And Dan had this to say: I know that I have been missing from the forum (sorry about that). I have missed our conversations. I would like to thank our moderators for continuing to do such a great job while I was busy doing some amazing,,,truly amazing dumpster diving cool
I have been working on a number of really cool projects that you will become the benefactors. I will be revealing these over the coming weeks and months.
If you haven't achieved 1000 postings I would strongly suggest you get busy. ...good stuff in store for those that are apart of the pack smile Those that have not become Junk Yard Dogs you will also benefit from being active on the forum.
It's good to be back amongst the dogs
Long Live The Brotherhood Of The Yard

Dan

SEP 5: Well Dogs, Following Dan's announcement on the 3rd about September being the Yards 7th Birthday month, there has been a flurry of activity, activity which I give to you below.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 29,635 posts, up from Sundays 29,533 giving us a 102 posts! Wow. This section has gone many days without a single post.
The Knives Forum section is now at 705,440 posts, up from Sunday mornings 704,943 for a 496 post increase.
The WZDC page count is now at 2593 pages, up from Sunday mornings 2585 giving us a 8 page increase.
The TOTAL Website post count is now at 790,023 posts, up from Sundays 789,423 for an overall gain of 600 posts!
OK, following this the largest gain we have had for a while, we find that we now need 209,977 more posts.

SEP 6: Lest we forget the Yard's humble beginnings, and Dan's Appreciation for ALL the dogs, he said this Waaaaaaay back in 2009. (Thank you Sethrotull for the link)
Here is the post number and the date/time he posted it
#372396 - 10/23/09 10:40 PM Special Offer Criteria For Free Commemrative Patch. Just scroll down to see the patches. http://forums.scrapyardknives.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/741152/31.html
(Click on the link to see what he said and pictures of the two patches he offered).

SEP 29: The Gumment at it again. Well Dogs, we’re on the verge of a shutdown (again) of the U.S. Government. Oh, and it’s National Coffee Day.

OCT 02: As the shutdown continues into it's second day, here at least, is some good news!
Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is at 29,816 up from Sundays 29,801 giving us a 15 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 708,800 posts, up from Sundays 708,538 giving us a 262 post increase.
The Walking Zombie Death Chat is now at 2695 pages, up from 2688 posts giving us a 7 page increase.
The TOTAL Forum section is now at 793,565 posts, up from Sunday Mornings 793,287 giving us a 278 post increase.
Well as we continue on the track to One Million Posts, we now find ourselves needing 206,435 more posts to get there.

OCT 10: Well The Knob Creek "Wall of Knives" posts over on Jerry's Busse section at BF sure show some interesting ORANGE handled blades not to mention some Desert colored blades as well as some toxic Zombie green ones. Hmmmmm Wonder what THAT might mean for the dogs?

OCT 13: In honor of the upcoming Season 4 of THE WALKING DEAD, the Old Walking Zombie Death Chat was closed.
It ran from 8-24-12 with post #688,569 and ended 10-13-13 with post #794,361.
Don't forget to post post post in the NEW Death Chat!

OCT 17: As the budget extension has been passed, and all is right with the world I bring you the ScrapYard Updates.
The Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 29,846 posts, up from yesterdays 29,845 giving a 1 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 710,054 posts, up from yesterdays 710,016 for a 38 post increase.
The S4WZDC is now at 17 pages, up from yesterdays 15 for a 2 page increase.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 794,854 posts, up from yesterdays 794,813 giving us a 40 post increase.
As we finally continue our National monument tour towards our 1,000,000 post goal we now need an additional 205,147 posts.
NOV 11: Well Dogs, considering that you slackers get a free hours sleep due to going back on regular time, while others Serve and Protect, here, out the goodness of my heart are the statistics.
The Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 30,000 posts, up from yesterdays 29,984 giving us a 16 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 711,907 posts, up from yesterdays 711,861 giving us a 46 post increase.
The S4 Walking Dead Death Chat page count is now at 74 pages, up from yesterdays 73 giving us a 1 page increase.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 796,860 posts, up from yesterdays 796,798 giving us a 62 post increase.
Now you ask WHY am I doing this, well it is to chronicle the progression of a website. A life's passion for our founder and family member, OUR leader of the pack (No matter what that Marine claims) in his quest for the BEST, and the best valued knives in the world.
So now in order to get to 1,000,000 posts we find ourselves 203,140 posts short of that lofty goal that we WILL one day attain.

NOV 16: 800 THOUSAND POSTS! Ya made it Dogs!
OK, the Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 30,205 posts, up from yesterdays 30,174 giving us a 31 post increase.
The Knives Forum section is now at 714,883 posts, up from yesterdays 714,682 giving us a 200 post increase.
The Death chat page count is now at 160 pages, up from yesterdays 156 for a 4 page increase.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now up to 800,040 posts, up from yesterdays 799,811 for a 231 post increase.
Well we now find that as we march toward our 1,000,000 post goal we now need 199,960 more posts to get there.
OK, just so it will make the end of the year statistics, I give you this.
OK, in answer (Sort of) Todd's question here are the numbers from the last three years.
TOTAL post count for years:
2010 = 105,715
2011 = 90,336
2012 = 124,160
Total three year post count 320,211 posts.
SO that gives us an average of 106,737 posts per year or 8895 posts per month average.
So far in 2013 we have a total of 121,563 posts with about a month and a half to go. Will we get another 4500 posts before the end of the year?????????

NOV 27: Trailhammock became our newest JYD, claiming #186 as his own. He started in the early hours of the day with just over 100 posts and finished up about 5 and a half hours later. An Epic run by a deserving dog.
NOV 29: WOW, do we ever have some impressive stats for today!
First up, DT's thread the "Friendly contest to pass the time" thread spawned a new JYD, #187 adnj! Good job as he started his run with around 200 posts. So go give him a big hand.
OK, the Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is now at 303,345 posts, up just 4 posts from yesterdays 303,341.
The Knives Forum section is now at 719,802 posts, up 2472 posts from yesterdays 717,330.
The S4 Death Chat is now at 216 pages, up 7 pages from yesterdays 209.
The BIG winner is DT'S "Friendly contest to pass the time" thread. It started (Officially) at midnight with post #803,316 on page 29. The ending tally as of this post is 118 pages at post number 805,109. Folks, that is a LOT of posting!
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 805,110 posts, up 2467 posts from yesterdays 802,634!
So now that we've got a good shot in the shoulder we find ourselves needing 194,890 more posts.

DEC 1: OK, here we go again.
Our own much loved Super Squirrel DT, has tallied the results of the Black Friday post fest and here are his results with the first 5 place winners.
1. adnj
2. Psyop
3. DogTired himself
4. SkunkHunter
5. Monkeybomb

DEC 5: What a day it has been! Dan announced the forthcoming MUD MUTT, a 5 inch blade mudder handled .140 inch thick Full Flat Ground (?) piece of awesomeness.
DEC 18: The greatly anticipated Mud Mutt was offered up for sale in the site on the 17th. FORUM MEMBERS price of $99.95 until Jan 1 then $119.95. Sheath for $19.95 until Jan 1, afterward $29.95. SO if you are a forum member and order BEFORE 2014 you can get a knife AND sheath for $119.95!
DEC 22: On this, just three days before Christmas, our very own Todd (rth548) became the second most prolific poster, busting through the 32K barrier and surpassing Tom (Private Klink).

DEC 25: On this cold Christmas morning I give to you the stats.
Outdoors and Fieldcraft section is at 30,455 posts, no change from Sunday morning.
The Knives Forum Section is at 739,047 posts, up from Sunday mornings 737,965, giving us a 1082 post increase.
The S4 Death Chat page count is now at 386 pages, up from Sundays 370, giving us a 16 page increase.
The Friendly Chat thread post count is now at 754 pages, up from Sundays 734 giving us a 20 page increase.
The Run For The Porch thread is now at 1409 pages, up from 1403 giving us a 6 page increase.
The TOTAL Forum post count is now at 824,467 posts, up from Sundays 823,384 giving us a 1083 post increase.
So now, with just 6 days remaining in the year we now need 175,533 more posts to reach our One Million Post Goal.
Dogs, If we try REAL HARD, we can reach one million posts by December 31 2014. We only need to get 14,628 posts per month.

DEC 31 END OF YEAR NUMBERS:
OK Dogs. Here are the 2013 end of year update numbers
KNIVES FORUM section 746,662 up from Sundays 741,413 giving us a 5249. Now this includes a 1708 post run by our very own rth548, Todd!
OUTDOORS AND FIELDCRAFT section 30,504 up from Sundays 30,463 for a 41 post increase.
The S4 DC is now2 at 433 pages,up from Sundays 420 giving us a 13 page increase.
The Friendly Chat page count is now at 1002 pages, up from Sundays 825 (DT got his 1000 page thread!
The Run For The Porch Thread is at 1458 pages, up from Sundays 1412 giving us a 46 page increase.
OK here ya go. The TOTAL FORUM Post count is 832,131 posts, up from Sundays 826,841 5290 posts!
We started the year with 678,477 posts so our one years total posts comes to 153,654
So now as we launch off into a new year and a goal of ONE MILLION posts, we now find ourselves needing 167,869 more posts.
This ends the Updates for 2013 and I wish you all a better 2014.

After doing this summary I found that I left out I am sure several noteworthy items. I promise to try and to better in 2014.

Randy

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 02/05/14 02:23 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #853668 01/19/14 08:41 AM
A
adnj Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
A
Really nice post. My hat off to you, sir, for a job very well done.

And a great 2014 to everyone.

Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #853833 01/19/14 09:17 AM
rth548 Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Great summary Randy. That took some time to put together, and I really appreciate it.

Resident Redneck
JYD #117
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #853849 01/19/14 09:20 AM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
I am sorry it took so long to put together and I am also sorry for missing some things I should not have. But I do make mistakes, Plenty of them.

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #853936 01/19/14 10:41 AM
Psyop Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Cool

Junkyard Dog #175 www.kelleycustoms.com Sheaths
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #853948 01/19/14 11:24 AM
Ray Settanta Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Awesome job, Randy. Thanks for all your hard work.

JYD #182
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #854089 01/19/14 01:44 PM
C
Claudiasboris Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
C
Wow, that's some analysis! Nice work Randy!

Claudiasboris
JYD#185
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #854090 01/19/14 02:45 PM
coyotebc Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Very cool Randy

The stripes of a tiger don't wash away. Be a man of steel not clay JYD #102
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #854117 01/19/14 09:08 PM
DogTired Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Apr 12 I was robbed

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #854119 01/19/14 09:53 PM
greaser Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
nice to see the summary thanks Skunk

JYD#176
"dein Gott schickte mich zu zerstören"
"Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis"
"Sometimes the chance of a zombie outbreak is the only reason I need to make many of my life's Decisions." General Delivery
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: SkunkHunter] #854121 01/19/14 10:11 PM
luck Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
That was pretty awesome!

JYD #150

meluckpup
Re: 2013 Summary The Year the Zombies Came! [Re: DogTired] #854123 01/19/14 10:35 PM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Originally Posted by DogTired
Apr 12 I was robbed

Well, I guess DT told! grin wink

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Page 1 of 2 1 2