Scrap Yard Knife Company

HAPPY EASTER!

Posted By: SkunkHunter

HAPPY EASTER! - 03/27/16 12:11 PM

May everyone have a happy and safe Easter, and reflect on what was sacrificed for all of us.
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/27/16 12:12 PM

Amen! smile
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/27/16 12:58 PM

I hope you all have a good Easter.

Enjoy the message

Celebrate with a white chocolate bunny (my favorite)or what ever brings a smile for a celebration

My best to you and your families

Dan
Posted By: gun dog

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/27/16 01:18 PM

Amen!

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/27/16 11:08 PM

Hey Big Dog, I got me a White chocolate bunny yesterday!
Posted By: GeneralDelivery

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 01:01 AM

He is risen indeed.

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 01:18 AM

A few weeks ago Patty and I took our neighbor lady to see the movie RISEN. It is about the Centurion that was in charge of the crucifixion and coming to realize Jesus WAS the Christ!
Posted By: gun dog

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 02:24 AM

Sounds good!
Posted By: kuanomar

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 04:58 AM

Happy Easter!
Posted By: coyotebc

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 06:04 AM

Hope that everyone had a great Easter
Posted By: Renee

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 12:31 PM

I hope that everyone had a very HAPPY EASTER!!
Posted By: Ray Settanta

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/28/16 02:46 PM

Good morning, everybody.
Posted By: DogTired

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/29/16 11:57 AM

Or "Resurrection Sunday" as I prefer to call it. By far my favorite holiday. The glitz and glamour of the Easter Bunny has nothing on St. Nick, so it's easier to ignore the commercial nature of things. Besides, while as important as the birth was, it was the sacrifice and resurrection that was the whole point.

Sometimes I think the world consipres to obfuscate that fact, even amongst Christians. It's also the only major Christian holiday that's pegged to the actual dates of the events (do you really think there were shepherds abiding in the fields keeping watch over their flock by night in December? Know how cold it gets in Israel in December????).

That said (get off my lawn you kids!), I hope everyone had a good Sabbath and enjoyed the day in whatever manner you chose and regardless your religion smile

Re: HAPPY EASTER! - 03/29/16 01:58 PM

Well said DT. We often DO not remember those days the way and for the reason we should, and Easter DOES seem to reflect more toward the true meaning of the day.
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums