Scrap Yard Knife Company

Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!...

Posted By: Massive Metal

Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/13/20 04:49 AM


If you wanna grab a Busse F 16 and slap a Rehulator handle on it, that would be cool


Thanks
MM
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/22/20 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Massive Metal

If you wanna grab a Busse F 16 and slap a Rehulator handle on it, that would be cool


Thanks
MM

Wow, we got the juices flowing ...Interesting
Dan
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/22/20 06:44 PM


Nice!!

MM
Posted By: ScrapSquatch

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/24/20 03:03 AM

A 16 inch rubber handled sword. I like that idea. Dan has been contemplating all possible options.
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/24/20 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by ScrapSquatch
A 16 inch rubber handled sword. I like that idea. Dan has been contemplating all possible options.


Sweet!
Make sure its balanced and fast in the hand...SR101 please!!

Also, Res-C slabs would be cool as well...

MM
Posted By: coyotebc

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/24/20 11:15 PM

Interesting idea
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/25/20 03:26 PM

BUT, if it's a sword, IT HAS TO BE LIGHT, Unless you got arms like the Arnold.
Posted By: coyotebc

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/28/20 02:29 AM

Maybe a modern version of a langseax
Posted By: coyotebc

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/28/20 02:33 AM

If you used the full regulator handle then we could get a modern bollock dagger
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/28/20 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by coyotebc
Maybe a modern version of a langseax


A LangSeax paired with a mini-Seax OR a XXXL Tali-Wacker ( 12" blade w/Regualtor handle) paired with mini-tali-wacker

Dog Bowl Special!!!

MM
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/28/20 03:31 PM

I kinda like your way of thinking MM.
Posted By: coyotebc

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 06/30/20 05:17 AM

I would be in for one
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 08/05/20 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Massive Metal
Originally Posted by coyotebc
Maybe a modern version of a langseax


A LangSeax paired with a mini-Seax OR a XXXL Tali-Wacker ( 12" blade w/Regualtor handle) paired with mini-tali-wacker

Dog Bowl Special!!!

MM



Leve them Dog Bowls

Dan
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 08/06/20 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Dumpster Dan
Originally Posted by Massive Metal
Originally Posted by coyotebc
Maybe a modern version of a langseax


A LangSeax paired with a mini-Seax OR a XXXL Tali-Wacker ( 12" blade w/Regualtor handle) paired with mini-tali-wacker

Dog Bowl Special!!!

MM



Leve them Dog Bowls

Dan



Dog Bowl!

Dog Bowl!

MM
Posted By: tedwca

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 08/22/20 06:40 PM

Didn't Dan say there were issues with a rubber handle when they came out with the Scrapizashi and that's why it was a wrapped handle?
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 08/22/20 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by tedwca
Didn't Dan say there were issues with a rubber handle when they came out with the Scrapizashi and that's why it was a wrapped handle?


He did say there was a problem with "torque", however the BB13 has a basic handle.
So we know that a 13" blade is fine, we are not sure if that is the max though.

MM
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: Squatch!...Dan!!...Squatch!!...Dan!!... - 08/23/20 10:43 AM

Raised ridges, or "fingers" help keep the handle on the longer blades I believe.
© 2020 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums