Scrap Yard Knife Company

Regulator Stories?

Posted By: ScrapSquatch

Regulator Stories? - 06/30/20 02:33 PM

I saw some great Regulator pics on the Scrap Yard Instagram acc and started wondering. Do any of you have a cool story about a regulator that you or a friend owned, or did a regulator ever surprise you in any way.
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: Regulator Stories? - 07/01/20 04:06 PM

Well
The Regulator was my first Bussekin knife and I have been addicted ever since.
The Regulator handle is still my favorite after trying many different blades.

I don't have any cool stories other than I pryed on a bunch of different items in an attempt to break the tip (stupid) I never did...
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: Regulator Stories? - 07/02/20 12:56 AM

I used mine to pry open a storage room door. Messed up the door jam and got paint smudges on the blade. Oh and I also pried open a frozen car door or two.
Posted By: ScrapSquatch

Re: Regulator Stories? - 07/02/20 04:47 AM

I like it, that is the number one thing that people say not to do with a knife. Glad it went well.
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: Regulator Stories? - 07/02/20 01:29 PM

When you have a situation, you use what you got, not what you need.
Posted By: gk4ever2

Re: Regulator Stories? - 09/07/20 04:59 AM

Bring out an AR 12 just as fat & tall as the AR 9.5, and I will come up with a good story! wink grin
Posted By: Twoody88

Re: Regulator Stories? - 11/07/20 11:42 PM

Hands down my favorite handle. When i got my mil overrun i was hooked but needed a bit more.. in came the Alpha reg and gave me everything ive ever wanted and needed . Love at first sight, and knew it would be forever when it arrived. wink grin smile
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: Regulator Stories? - 11/08/20 04:56 AM

One of our fellow Dogs made a bayonet out of a Regulator.

Re: Regulator Stories? - 12/03/20 04:09 PM

Pics !?

Re: Regulator Stories? - 12/03/20 09:02 PM

This Reg got lost for months on its way to me ... usps lost it between el paso and detroit. After lost package claims and little response from them i didnt think it would ever make it up north. Then one day it popped back up on tracking and was here later that week! [img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/CFSzriGXRqLtuNvh9[/img]
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: Regulator Stories? - 12/03/20 10:25 PM

Congrats on finally receiving your knife! smile
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums