Scrap Yard Knife Company

WS-1020 Ordering

Posted By: Dumpster Dan

WS-1020 Ordering - 10/21/20 01:24 PM

Dogs

There are newer members to the Yard and there have been questions about "How To Order" Sooo....

The knives will be posted on the Scrap Yard Knife site, https://www.scrapyardknives.com/scrap-yard-knives/, when available.

Pick what you want and proceed to through the purchase process, very straight forward

For questions you can email customerservice@scrapyardknives.com or renee@scrapyardknives.com

Dan

Note: if you need to use PayPal go to the Busse or Swamp Rate site...The Scrap Yard site is having hiccups with PayPal. Credit Card orders are working
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: WS-1020 Ordering - 10/21/20 01:57 PM

I hope this helps.

If you are on the forums page, in the lower right hand corner there is a “Scrap Yard Knife Company” line. Just click on those words and it will take you to the Company Home Page from which you can order. Then just click on SHOP NOW and then a drop down menu will pop up and pick Shop Knives.
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: WS-1020 Ordering - 10/22/20 10:14 PM

Nicely done! smile
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: WS-1020 Ordering - 10/26/20 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
I hope this helps.

If you are on the forums page, in the lower right hand corner there is a “Scrap Yard Knife Company” line. Just click on those words and it will take you to the Company Home Page from which you can order. Then just click on SHOP NOW and then a drop down menu will pop up and pick Shop Knives.

Good coaching

Dan

Re: WS-1020 Ordering - 10/26/20 11:45 PM

Thank Y’all. Just another service from your friendly humble mods. grin
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: WS-1020 Ordering - 10/27/20 05:02 AM

Randy, you forgot to mention good looking as well. smile

Re: WS-1020 Ordering - 10/27/20 02:04 PM

Well I guess that blows the humble part! grin wink
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums