Scrap Yard Knife Company

Merry Christmas

Posted By: Private Klink

Merry Christmas - 12/25/23 11:58 AM

I hope that everyone enjoys a wonderful Christmas today with your loved ones, and that the new year ahead will be better for all of us. smile
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/23 02:21 PM

Amen Brother. For Patty and I, Christmas wasn’t huge, but nice. My headphones went south so she got me a nice set. I got her a bracelet and necklace from her favorite maker (Bella Rose) out of Texas.

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/23 03:31 PM

We don't worry about presents ; after all, we have each other. smile We're happy with a warm home and good food
Posted By: Ray Settanta

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/23 04:29 PM

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year! I hope everyone has an enjoyable day.
Posted By: rth548

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/23 06:02 PM

Merry Christmas y'all! Susan and I don't do presents anymore either. She knows I'm a real gift so there's no use in trying to top that!

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/25/23 11:29 PM

Well Todd, I guess our ladies know what is REALLY important ! smile smile smile
Posted By: Twoody88

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/23 12:15 AM

Merry Xmas dogs !!!

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/23 01:48 AM

Tom, Todd, sorry it took me so long to respond. But after reading a couple posts here I had to go throw up and just got out of the bathroom. grin wink

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/23 01:50 AM

And yeah we weren’t gonna do anything for Christmas, but my headphones went south and I got her a cute bracelet made from 19th century artifacts ( cross, crystal beads and small chains from French Monasteries.

Re: Merry Christmas - 12/26/23 03:45 AM

Merry Christmas T-88. Good to hear from you again. smile
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums