Scrap Yard Knife Company

DB-321 Ordered

Posted By: cazio

DB-321 Ordered - 03/25/21 01:04 AM

Got mine ordered, I went with the satin. I'm pretty excited about this as I don't have anything this size.
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/25/21 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by cazio
Got mine ordered, I went with the satin. I'm pretty excited about this as I don't have anything this size.

Great score.

Soon to be your favorite

Congrats
Dan
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/25/21 03:54 AM

Congrats Caz ! smile
Posted By: doktor69

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/25/21 02:09 PM

Got mine ordered too. Forgot that now time difference with Europe is 5 hours and not 6 anymore so got my order at 10pm. I guess it'll be long wait for me. [censored]! But I am very exited. I have several knives in similar size but I ordered 2 satins, forest green, midnight blue and muddy brown. Too good of a deal to pass and I like using them hard so always need my backups hidden somewhere.

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/25/21 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by doktor69

Got mine ordered too. Forgot that now time difference with Europe is 5 hours and not 6 anymore so got my order at 10pm. I guess it'll be long wait for me. [censored]! But I am very exited. I have several knives in similar size but I ordered 2 satins, forest green, midnight blue and muddy brown. Too good of a deal to pass and I like using them hard so always need my backups hidden somewhere.

Nice!!!

Congrats

Dan

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/26/21 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dumpster Dan

Nice!!!

Congrats

Dan

Thanks Dan! I've used knives all my life and went through well over a thousand but I got Busse Kin fever last year and so far none of them disappointed me. What I will need is a fat chunk of SR101 and I hope that will be your next offer. Your knives are hard to get in EU since aftermarket barely exists so I depend on you putting something soon on your website. I really appreciate the work you're doing!
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/26/21 12:13 PM

Congrats d69! smile

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/26/21 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dumpster Dan

Nice!!!

Congrats

Dan

Thanks Dan! I've used knives all my life and went through well over a thousand but I got Busse Kin fever last year and so far none of them disappointed me. What I will need is a fat chunk of SR101 and I hope that will be your next offer. Your knives are hard to get in EU since aftermarket barely exists so I depend on you putting something soon on your website. I really appreciate the work you're doing!

Thank you for the kind words\

Dan

Re: DB-321 Ordered - 03/26/21 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Private Klink
Congrats d69! smile

Thanks!
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums