Scrap Yard Knife Company

TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing

Posted By: Dumpster Dan

TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 03:36 PM

Coming this Thursday June 24, 2021 at 9:00PM Eastern

Here's proof that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.

Scrap Yard Knives is proud to introduce "The New Trick 15" (TNT-15).

The TNT-15 has a Shallow Hollow Bevel featuring our patented CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) which allows for more clearance behind the edge.

Our Resiprene C handles have a proven track record of over 23 years with no end in sight! Resiprene C is well known for its high durability, shock-absorbing, and slip-resistant qualities.

The TNT-15 weighs in at approx. 23.9 oz.

The oval handle has flats on top and bottom which assist in edge indexing in all conditions.

We have priced the TNT-15 at a ridiculously low price that is guaranteed to go up!

Long live the brotherhood of the Yard,

Dumpster Dan

TNT-15 Specs and Pricing:

Specs:

Blade Length: Approx. 15"
Blade Width At Center Of Blade: Approx. 1.28"
Overall Length: Approx. 22.5"
Thickness: Approx. 1/4" (.250)
Steel: SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Handle Material: Resiprene C
Bevel: Shallow Hollow CBT
Weight: Approx. 23.9 oz.

Pricing:

Coated: Regular Price: $278.95 . . . . . . First Run Special Offer: $268.95 . . . . You Save $10.00

Raw Dog Finish: Regular Price: $298.95 . . . . . . . First Run Special Offer: $278.95 . . . You save $20.00

Raw Dog Finish

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

Coated

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 03:46 PM

Dan

Great Price Thank You!

Also do you know where about the balance point is?

Thanks

MM
Posted By: Twoody88

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 04:09 PM

Raw dog finish. Pure genious !!!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 04:12 PM

And dirty dog coated
Posted By: David Brown

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 04:14 PM

Can we bring back the red coating for this one please smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 04:25 PM

Good call David!

I wouln't mind Sage/Tan handle or Sage/Green handle combo

Still buying a couple Raw Dog n maybe a ninja

MM
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 05:20 PM

Yup! Any color handles besides black would be nice. Personally I wouldn’t mind a Grey or OD Green handle with a nice natural or forced patina on the blade. Thought about black on black, but would just like a nice natural aged (and yes, or forced) look.

But I do wish it were 3/16 inch thick though, just for a little faster responding blade. That being said, I’M IN!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 05:34 PM

Specs have been added to the Knife Specs Thread.
Posted By: RN

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 05:51 PM

Very similar to the rucki...

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
Yup! Any color handles besides black would be nice. Personally I wouldn’t mind a Grey or OD Green handle with a nice natural or forced patina on the blade. Thought about black on black, but would just like a nice natural aged (and yes, or forced) look.

But I do wish it were 3/16 inch thick though, just for a little faster responding blade. That being said, I’M IN!

Go to Arizona Custom Knives and check out all of the expensive custom wakis and katanas and you will see that .250" is one of the thinnest thicknesses being used.

Once you hold one of these you will see WHY we used the more expensive steel thickness (.250) and ate the increase in machining time!

I wish we had used 3/16 inch thick steel also for the increase in profit margin alone. But the TNT-15 is a pure bred sword and we went with what worked the best.

When this beast hits as hard as it can hit, you're gonna fall in love with Resiprene C all over again!

Long live the brotherhood of the yard,

Dumpster Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Massive Metal
Dan

Great Price Thank You!

Thanks

MM

The balance point is approx. 2 3/4" in front of handle.

Dumpster Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dumpster Dan
Dan

Great Price Thank You!

Thanks

MM

Dumpster Dan

Thanks!

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 08:23 PM

Might have to get some fancy kydex for this one. This will be a keeper forever smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 10:34 PM

Dan

Great Price Thank You!

Thanks

MM

Dumpster Dan

Thanks!

MM

As you probably know or if you research it, We are spot on for the balance point as well as steel thickness. Combine this with the Res C handle and Scrap Yard delivers what the knife & sword yielding Dogs need...The Best Performance To Price Ratio in the industry smile

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 11:02 PM

Dan
I read that article and am completely confident that I will be satisfied with the TNT-15.
I also checked out AZCK and you are right .25" is on the lighter side for a Wakizashi.
Its a sword not a machete!!

Can't wait to get my swords

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/22/21 11:06 PM

I did not ask the question, oops

what color coatings will be available ?

will red be one of them ? purdy please ?
Posted By: Andys Leather House

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 12:05 AM

Oh...this is speaking to me for sure! I'm in!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 12:26 AM

Dan
I read that article and am completely confident that I will be satisfied with the TNT-15.
I also checked out AZCK and you are right .25" is on the lighter side for a Wakizashi.
Its a sword not a machete!!

Can't wait to get my swords

MM

Nicely stated
Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by David Brown
I did not ask the question, oops

what color coatings will be available ?

will red be one of them ? purdy please ?

Black, Muddy Brown, Dessert Bronze, Sage, Forest Green, Hammered Silver, Midnight Blue

Dan
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 12:30 AM

Great job Dan! It's Raw Dog for me all the way!!! smile smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twoody88
Raw dog finish. Pure genious !!!

Thanks for the compliment

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 12:52 AM

Oooo Purdue colors. But like Tom said, Raw Dog Finish for me. Should patina nicely.

Just to dispel any thoughts that I’m a rabble rouser (be quiet Tom). wink I talked about thickness because I had hoped it would be longer (and I was concerned with the weight and mistakenly thought a thinner/lighter blade would be more responsive) At least 18 inches with 20 being better. I like edged WEAPONS. Yes, knives are that, but predominately tools. I’m at that point in life where I can indulge my boyhood side more now. What boy doesn’t dream about swords at some time, something I don’t think I will ever have to use, but the Walter Middy in me… Now you know why I was wishing for a thinner stock. Same weight but in a longer blade. Other than that I am looking forward to Burying the TNT in some tree flesh! Redwoods into toothpicks. Now that’s a worthy quest for a fine blade.

Thanks Dan.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Private Klink
Great job Dan! It's Raw Dog for me all the way!!! smile smile smile

Thanks, this has been in development for years. I'm pretty excited to get to the Yard. This is what I was referring to when I said a big piece of SR-101...kind of says it all smile

Dan
Posted By: silverbullets

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 01:53 AM

Excellent t looking blade Dan, will there be a Danny The Bull sheath offered with it

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 03:09 AM

I of course can’t speak for a yard offering a leather sheath, but I’m sure David and Azwelke will be makin plastic fumes.
Posted By: akukriking

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 04:05 AM

Wasn’t sure what to get myself for my birthday. Problem solved

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 04:11 AM

A kukri king, you’re just in time, and WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE YARD. Come for the steel and stay for the people. And the steel. Can’t forget the steel.
Posted By: MudHog

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 04:31 AM

Im definitely in. Now just to decide whether I want 2 or just a raw.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 04:50 AM

Remember, two is one and one is none. I have a 1311 (and a few other swords), so I’m good with just one.
Posted By: silverbullets

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 05:24 AM

I’m in the same boat, do I get one of each or just one guess that is the definition of a first world problem grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 06:24 AM

A kukri king, you’re just in time, and WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE YARD. Come for the steel and stay for the people. And the steel. Can’t forget the steel.

^^^ Randy said it all, and WELCOME ! smile
Posted By: doktor69

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 06:46 AM

My prevailing problem is deciding to get 2 or 3. I'm more into guns and ammo at the moment but Dan was inconsiderate with this one. Why couldn't he wait until end of summer? I only wish it was 5/16'' but I can live with 1/4''. It will be Raw and Midnight blue. The third one is bugging me. I only have 2 hands, so do I need 3 swords?
Posted By: feederle

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 08:12 AM

Bank breaker since I am taking three for Sure!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 04:56 PM

Thanks brother. I’m a moderate Busse collector and have a couple SYKCO’s but first time on the forum. It’s nice being welcomed 👊

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by doktor69
My prevailing problem is deciding to get 2 or 3. I'm more into guns and ammo at the moment but Dan was inconsiderate with this one. Why couldn't he wait until end of summer? I only wish it was 5/16'' but I can live with 1/4''. It will be Raw and Midnight blue. The third one is bugging me. I only have 2 hands, so do I need 3 swords?

3 is 2
2 is 1
1 is none wink

get 3 smile

and sheaths LOL smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 05:07 PM

Thank you Pvt Klink I appreciate the welcome! First time on this forum but been on the Busse thread for a while. This biggun will definitely compliment my MS221 & several Busses I’ve accumulated over the past couple years.
Posted By: rth548

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 05:33 PM

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard!
Posted By: messer454

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/23/21 10:11 PM

Man....I never know which color to buy....

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 01:37 AM

Its a great problem to have smile
Posted By: Andy Wayne

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 01:42 AM

Howdy guys... 'member me? JYD #4? Been...about 11 years. THIS brought me back to the Yard! laugh Life's been really busy, don't have time to hang out online anymore. So, I won't be sticking around, but I just wanted to say Hi, and I plan to order! laugh

Does anyone else have TNT by AC/DC running in their head? LOL.

It's been a while, what's a link where I can see examples of the color combo choices?

Gotta say though, in my opinion, I think saying "raw dog" is pretty crude. We all know what that means. What happened to keeping it "family friendly"?

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 01:46 AM

ANDY! What you up to brother ? Dawgs do have inquisitive minds Ya know. ME, finally retired for the second and last time. Retirement is good.
Posted By: Andy Wayne

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 03:29 AM

Oh, I've kinda been through hell. First, my brother was arrested and charged with felony murder among lesser crimes. There was no evidence or DNA he was at the scene, and the survivor never mentioned him. She said "My step-son shot me." My brother was later found with this "step-son", who he knew, and they arrested him and charged him with no proof. My brother was only with this man because he was crazy and threatening our family and my brother was trying to protect us. Corrupt small town politics, jury found him guilty, sentenced him to 120 years. Our family was from out of town, so we were hated as the "step-son" was local and knew everyone. We can prove the Sheriff as well as the witnesses committed perjury. No one cares. He was tortured by the jailers. He was locked in a room for over 2 YEARS with no window, no TV, no books! Even people on death row get out an hour a day! He ended up losing his mind from it and became delusional. He was found to be so out of touch with reality, they found him unfit for trial, then put him on medicine for like 3 days, then put him back on trial. He was still unfit and they continued anyway. Abuse after abuse. You wouldn't believe the stories I could tell.

Oh, as an example of how corrupt the town was, the SHERIFF HIMSELF was later charged with SEXUALLY ASSULTING FEMALE DEPUTIES, then POINTED HIS GUN AND THREATENED TO MURDER THEM IF THEY TOLD!!! He tried to erase the video evidence. He was later caught and charged. If that's how he treated his OWN EMPLOYEES, how do you think he treated by brother? The "out of towner" charged with the first murder in the town in like 100 years? The prosecutor was threatened with being charged with prosecutorial misconduct by my brother's lawyer for his corruption. The state police were corrupt. Oh, and they day they choose to sentence my brother to 120 years? MY BIRTHDAY! Think that was an accident? I don't.

Since then, my brother has been in prison, and has been trying to work with several innocence projects. He has continued to suffer abuse in the state prison system. Several years ago, he was attacked for no reason by a mental prisoner on drugs that weighed over 300 lbs. My brother had thought the guy sucker punched him, but he had actually SHANKED HIM IN THE FACE WITH A RAZOR BLADE on a toothbrush on his upper lip! He was probably aiming for his neck and missed.

My brother thought he had been punched, and responded with an uppercut that knocked the guy out cold. The guy then fell on my brother, and it broke his leg when the guy landed on him. The DOC left my brother with a broken leg, untreated, for over SEVEN WEEKS! People would riot if they treated an animal that way! His tissue had started to grow where the bone was broken, he'll have complications for life because of their deliberate indifference.

My brother tells me he's doing undercover work as an informant for the FBI, but I don't know if it's true. I'm afraid he's either delusional again, or being lied to and used and being put in dangerous situations with a false promise of help of release because of his desperation to be out of there.

We lived with death threats from multiple people over the years from people he's met or known. For years, I was too afraid to look for a job. We live out in the country, my Dad was at work all Dad, and my Mom was home alone and blind. If anything had happened to them, I would lose my mind. I stayed home to protect Mom. I scraped by with a tiny income with things I found at Goodwill and auctions to sell on eBay and Amazon.

A couple years ago I had encephalitis and almost died. I was in the hospital for 10 days. I threw up on a doctor. I had to have TWO spinal taps. (So painful) My medical bill was over $10,000.

Then, about 2-3 years ago, my Dad was diagnosed with lung and brain cancer. He died less than 3 months later. My brother of course missed the funeral.

My Mom lost over 200 lbs and reversed type II diabetes with VirtaHealth. She's been eating a Keto diet for over 5 years and is part of a trial study with them an IU health. She was found to have 3 different cancers herself, had her thyroid removed, a chunk from her arm, and some from her colon; but thankfully she's still here.

When my Dad was sick, we got an apartment in town close to the hospital since we lived so far away. We had a lease and ended up living there a year. We moved back home, and then I didn't have a chance to look for work because I was so busy with trying to get things in better order after being gone over a year.

About 6 months ago, I was getting groceries out of the back of my 04 Buick Rainier, and cracked the top of my head on the sharp edge of the sheet metal on the rear hatch. It was like getting hit with a dull axe! I didn't bleed, but my Mom was concerned about the head injury. Shortly after, I started to develop a stutter, especially when under anxiety or stress. I have the neurological disorder called "essential tremor" (what Katherine Hepburn had), which can cause stuttering, so I thought it was related to that. My Mom was worried because I am also "factor V leiden heterozygous", so my Mom was afraid I could have a blood clot in my brain from the impact. We couldn't get doctors to take us serious, and kept blowing us off for months. My Mom kept pressing because of her worry, and finally got them to do an MRI of my head w and w/o contrast dye.

I got the MRI report back, and I'm not sure yet myself what it all means. What I DO know, it says I have Encephalitis (swelling of the brain), encephalomyelitis, (inflammation of the brain and spinal cord) and Small chronic ischemic foci involving the cerebellum.

According to Google, cerebral ischemia occurs when blood flow to the brain is stopped or reduced. This is usually triggered by cardiac arrest. Focal ischemia is confined to a specific area of the brain. It usually occurs when a blood clot has blocked an artery in the brain.

What is chronic ischemic foci?
Ischemic stroke is one of three types of stroke. It's also referred to as brain ischemia and cerebral ischemia. This type of stroke is caused by a blockage in an artery that supplies blood to the brain. The blockage reduces the blood flow and oxygen to the brain, leading to damage or death of brain cells.

Now, my Mom is SUPER pissed, cause now we see I'm seriously injured, and no one was taking us seriously. I said maybe it would be a case for medical malpractice. We told them it was a dull impact to the head for a blood clotting disorder patient, and were worried about injury, and they didn't take it serious or order tests for MONTHS. I had a STROKE and brain/spine swelling and they blew me off. Several doctors.

I'm not able to get a job right now because of my condition. I'm also afraid to get a job and risk losing my insurance I get from the state, because my medications alone with costs thousands a month without insurance. I'm broke as crap, barely make almost anything selling online. I make WAY below the poverty level. I'm looking into filling for disability. Really struggling.

I'm still single. I've been pretty isolated and not much opportunity to meet women. Had one relationship in the past few years, we were together for a couple months, then she cheated on me with her ex! And didn't even break up with me, just announced they were back together on FB and I had to see it there! I've tried online dating, but only meet scammers, fraud, or prostitutes.

I don't have a lot of spare time. With Mom's advancing age, she's needing more medical stuff done, and that's keeping me busy running. She's all I have, so her health is a priority. When we're not doing that, I'm trying to go through all of Dad's stuff and sort through everything, or work on the yard trying to catch up with yard work, or sell online.

I don't have time to hang out on forums anymore, life is too busy. As you see, I've been through a lot. The only place I post anymore is Facebook. I'm friends with several dogs there. Most of my posts are private for privacy. I don't usually add people unless I know them, so if you want to keep up with me and send me a friend request, message me on FB and tell me you're from the Yard so I know to accept it. Thanks!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 04:33 AM

Holy Smoke Andy. Seems like your old troubles have just gotten worse! We’ll pray for all you. Never stop, cause if you do well. One day at a time brother, one day at a time.
Posted By: doktor69

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by David Brown
Originally Posted by doktor69

3 is 2
2 is 1
1 is none wink

get 3 smile

and sheaths LOL smile

I like your way of thinking Dave. I have a few more that need sheaths and the fact I live in Croatia make it crazy expensive when buying anything from States. On total of price plus shipping they add about 40%. Insanely expensive. Was waiting to make a list of several sheaths and see if you'd be willing to ship them overseas together. Last 3 years have been tough in my profession and I haven't been in US since 2018.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 01:25 PM

Andy, although I'm glad to hear from you again I am really sorry for all your troubles. Hang tough Brother!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 02:01 PM

Andy hopefully ypur next return to the yard will have some positive twists. Prayers foor you brother

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 05:04 PM

Today is the day. Eight hours and fifty four minutes, but who’s counting, right. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 06:50 PM

Certainly not me.. checks clock.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 07:16 PM

Today is the day. Eight hours and fifty four minutes, but who’s counting, right. wink

I'm counting...I can hardly stand myself...but my wife says that has nothing to do with offer LOL

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 08:29 PM

Oh, come on Dan, Patty is too sweet to say that! smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 11:11 PM

Oh, come on Dan, Patty is too sweet to say that! smile smile

You sure would think so smile

2 many years of marriage

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 11:18 PM

2 many years of marriage

Dan

Careful. She could take that the wrong way, and I hear she’s pretty close to a good Attorney. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/24/21 11:48 PM

And lots of sharp blades! smile
Posted By: jvb423

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 12:12 AM

How do i order this? Thanks
Posted By: darkaether

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 12:49 AM

Good to see you Andy. I always loved reading your stuff. Hang in there Man.

I'm in for 1, raw doggin' with the thickness.

I'd definitely get a few if I didn't already have a few of the other wakis and 11"+ knives

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 12:52 AM

Lurking champ! 13 years, first post 😉 it will be on all 3 web sites in about 10 minutes. I'll probably order from the scrapyard site since in a dog at heart

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 12:54 AM

JVB423, Dan will probably make an announcement. If not I will say something in the price and specs thread for ya.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 12:55 AM

I feel like I knew a JVB

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:02 AM

ordered smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:02 AM

Jvb, go to the very bottom of the page. On the right you will see “Scrapyard knife company”. Click on that and it will take you to the main site. Click on shop knives and you should see it listed. If not just follow everybody else. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:03 AM

Orders in!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:07 AM

Got er' done ! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:10 AM

Step 1 billing details doesn’t prompt a CONTINUE. WONT let me get to step 2 shipping details ?? Wtf

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:10 AM

Did you scroll all the way down ???

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:11 AM

Raw Dog comin to SEMO!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:12 AM

Got two Raw dogs.

I can't decide on the coated so I may have to place a second order.

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:13 AM

Way to go M/M. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:15 AM

Yes. Closely inspected every cm. of the entire page on SYKCO and Busse Also refreshed with no change

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:18 AM

Try Shift + F5 or Ctrl + F5, it may be your cache not updating

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:18 AM

AKK, if all else fails shoot an email to info@scrapyardknives.com And they’ll get ya all squared away.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:19 AM

It also crashes when I try PayPal. Neither method of payment is allowing me to continue! BUMMER

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:21 AM

Ok. Amy suggested I order that way once before. I forget which knife but I did end up getting it. Thx for the advice

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:26 AM

No charge. smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:38 AM

There was something not obvious to click on, on the left side. I have mine ordered

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:40 AM

I tried scrapyard, then switched to the busses website because my password was saved over there

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:42 AM

Email order sent. 1 TNT15 sword RAW DOG FINISH. I forget, will Amy or DDan be replying with payment method ? Thx again fellas

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:44 AM

😄😄😄👍

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:48 AM

I'm not sure it that will work or not. It's listed in the web shops

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 01:51 AM

I think you have to click on that you want the newsletter, even if you alreadt get it.

MM
Posted By: DogTired

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 03:32 AM

HO

LY

COW

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 04:10 AM

DT! How’s our favorite rodent?

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 04:25 AM

I wonder if there will be a Sharpened Spine varient?

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 04:56 AM

D/T , long time no see ! I hope you're doing well. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 08:00 PM

2 weeks on these? It's been a while for me

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 09:36 PM

This seems to be a pretty popular item ! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/25/21 11:59 PM

Just dawned in me, blade width 1.28inch. That means this thing WILL be more like a sword. I had envisioned a more 1311 blade width. Don’t know why.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 04:20 AM

You're supposed to READ the description Randy. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 06:09 AM

🙈

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 09:58 AM

I try not to use the word "need" too often, since it cheapens the meaning.

I "need" oxygen, or food. I "need" shelter. I "need to save for college for my 4 children.

In that vein.....

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS SWORD SOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 10:09 AM

Randy,, Tom,

Thanks for the "hullo". I'm more or less well.

Before I saw this though, I had no idea how much of an iron deficiency I had in my life!

That 8" blade is killing me too! Though if I manage a sword, there's no budget for an 8" blade too frown

I also need a smoker, band saw, and xy table or cross slide vise....

....probably a new microwave and dishwasher soon, too.

If I were to cure my iron deficiency z I would still have a problem--no vessel to contain my supplement.... pants definitely would not be cheap. I'm thinking epic. Dark brown with black leather dangler that can also mount to a MOLLE pack....I would guess that would run something like, what, $100-150?

Anyone doing leather these days? Rainwater still making sheaths?

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 10:13 AM

That $280 + tax + shipping starts to look pretty much like a car payment once you throw on the $150 sheath frown

At some point I can't rationalize my choices in knives. I'm not sure I've reached that point yet. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 10:16 AM

I just built a 9mm pistol build, 24" Grendel, and an converting a 20" Grendel from an FDE build to a black build.

I suspect I'll need to sell all three at this point if I want to make my wife happy AND buy this epic sword! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 10:29 AM

I missed the other Scrap Yard sword on purpose. It was too long. I totally sold the Swamp Rest Rukis I had. This looks like something I can get behind and use!

--menacing rope

--threatening water jugs

-- aggressive 2x6es

All those need punishment. But seriously. Having a 15" sword like that would be an ideal "strap-to-the-pack, TEOTWAWKI, Walking Dead blade." Perfect for close quarters combat when shooting is too noisy, or you run out of ammo. Also works as an indestructible machete/chopping machine. It could probably dress, skin, and butcher a deer in a pinch...or a moose, or maybe a sasquatch. Deep hollow grind would also make it work for food prep.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 10:31 AM

It's not taking much for me to justify this grin

That, and my birthday is in about three weeks.

If I knew I could be toward the end of the list and I wouldn't be charged for 3-5 weeks, I'd press the button this minute.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 10:36 AM

Ugh. I also need to get some black stocks, gun barrels, triggers, and LPKs... And probably other parts I haven't yet thought of...

Selling guns to buy knives.... there's something that seems really, really weird about that to me wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 02:45 PM

Sounds like you have talked your way into a TNT Josh. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 03:25 PM

I bet the handle is pretty comfy...and it looks cool!

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 05:50 PM

Come on DT. If YOU skip one meal a week. Problem solved.
Posted By: Stump Buster

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 06:46 PM

Hey Dan,

Can we get a picture of this next to a Dogfather please?

One the fence and want to be swayed to fall into the yard on this one. Just have a feeling it's smaller than I'm imagining.

THANK YOU SIR!

Stump

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 06:50 PM

Stumpy, if you have a 1311 just imagine 2 inches longer, blade height 1/2 less with a different handle and you got it.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/26/21 07:05 PM

Just read the specs again and with the Rc 58-60 I hope mine is in the bottom end. I would rather have one that dulls easier yet is easier to sharpen, than one that holds an edge forever and is almost impossible to sharpen “out there”.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 06:58 AM

Randy, you're always "out there" grin grin grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 11:19 AM

Well stated D/T. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by DogTired
Randy, you're always "out there" grin grin grin

And after all I’ve done for you! You too Tom. I’m crushed. cry

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 02:36 PM

Well then, don't play in the road ! smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 06:46 PM

Well then, don't play in the road ! smile smile

Oh. You mean it’s not for keeping out of the chiggers and ticks. Well dang. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 08:31 PM

With a TNT in each hand you can play wherever youd like to

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 09:18 PM

Well in m case it would have to be a TNT Raw Dog and a 1311.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 09:25 PM

6 to one half a dozen to the other.. your good

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 10:57 PM

That IS well equipped. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 11:09 PM

As soon as it arrives, Randy will be running down the street in his speedo with the 1311 in one hand and the TNT in his other with his pumpkin BWM in his teeth, yelling "AVAST YE SCURVY DOGS!"

I know, because I'll be doing the same thing but with a War Dog in MY teeth!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/27/21 11:12 PM

Don't worry, I promise to not post pics if Randy promises to not post pics.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 12:48 AM

Hmm DT.. maybe we can have a who wore it better contest.. rawdog in one hand wardog in the mouth.. maybe my AR9.5 in the other hand..

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 12:49 AM

I was just keeping an eye for a 1311 to pop up and then the TNT dropped literally a cpl days later.. perfect timing

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 03:07 AM

DT has to use the Wardog HACK cause he’s got little teeth. grin And little paws. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 03:08 AM

Don't worry, I promise to not post pics if Randy promises to not post pics.

Wonder if they sell speedos at Academy Sports? grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 03:20 AM

Perish the thought! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 06:07 AM

**** previously typed sentences removed**** my god how did this thread get de railed and end up here..im putting the foot down on this.. AND NO speedos for you skunk that makes it 2 feet down.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 06:09 AM

DT has to use the Wardog HACK cause he’s got little teeth. grin And little paws. grin

grin grin grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 06:11 AM

Watch out skunky hes got an S on his chest !!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/28/21 10:59 AM

D/T is the Yard's very own SuperSquirrel. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/29/21 01:10 AM

Yup, our Super Squirrel. Dan’s favoritest wildlife critter EVER.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/29/21 11:52 AM

Dan's FAVORITE "tree rat". smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/29/21 11:38 PM

If I had SOME Peoples money Tom (cough cough) I would also have gotten a coated one alone with my Raw dog. That way I could swap off coated or non coated in my mutant sheath depending on how the mood struck me, or if I needed more light discipline in stealth mode wink

Said this before, but… read a book once, where if the “Commander” needed straight intel, any scout or scouts sent out were only given a knife for arms. The theory was, armed with ONLY a knife would reinforce the Scout’s need for stealth, to see yet not be seen. Makes some sense to me.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/30/21 01:39 AM

Unless he runs into some dangerous game. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/30/21 02:31 AM

Yep those skunks can be pretty deadly !!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/30/21 04:24 AM

Unless he runs into some dangerous game. wink

Just to be clear, it was a fictional book. Real life, don’t think I would want to chance it. You must remember that Recon is lookie lookie and boogie!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/30/21 11:37 AM

Personal experience has shown that "stuff happens". wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/30/21 03:03 PM

I hear Ya Tom, and I am sorry you and thousands of others have had to experience that.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 06/30/21 10:12 PM

A lot of us survived. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/11/21 07:14 PM

Gah!

I keep coming back, I need this in my hands!

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/11/21 08:18 PM

Im also in need !!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/11/21 10:04 PM

Aren't we all ??? smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/11/21 10:09 PM

Yup, I need more money! But the TNT would be a nice substitute. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/11/21 10:24 PM

Throw tree rats in and we don't strand a chance LOL

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/11/21 11:42 PM

Not without some TNT in hand !!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 12:32 AM

Yup, I need more money! But the TNT would be a nice substitute. grin

Randy, you don't know what to do with all your money NOW! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 04:37 AM

Wanna bet? We’re talking about getting a new vehicle.

I’m thinking something along the lines of a nice 4 door Bentley pickup. They don’t make one you say, I bet they would if the price was right. wink grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 04:37 AM

If I only had Tom’s money…

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 11:40 AM

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 02:20 PM

If you guys ever want to fund and live vicariously through my adventures i would be willing to quit my job for you, just saying ... grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 06:16 PM

^^^ You are SUCH a giver! smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 06:27 PM

Throw tree rats in and we don't strand a chance LOL

Dan

Hey DT, I say we surround the Compound. I’ll bring friends and we’ll secure the ground access while you and your Hardwood Horrors and Conifer Commandos control any airborne escape attempts.

That way we can make Dan our “free labor employee” to make any knives we want, I recommend we start by getting our paws on the much coveted Mini-trash!

ALL HAIL SKUNK & SQUIRREL. (You may bow now, peons). grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 09:22 PM

Just what we need, a crazed Squirrel and a crazier Skunk ! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/12/21 09:24 PM

Wanna bet? We’re talking about getting a new vehicle.

I’m thinking something along the lines of a nice 4 door Bentley pickup. They don’t make one you say, I bet they would if the price was right. wink grin

Here I am, driving a 20 year old pickup, and you're getting a new vehicle. We all KNOW who has the big money in the Yard! wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 02:16 AM

Haha, don’t know for sure we are getting anything. Just talking about it. And that brings the question of versatility (4 dr pu) or SUV? (So anything carried would be locked up inside at all times.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 02:53 AM

Crew cab pickup for my needs

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 02:54 AM

You can always get a locking toneau cover or canopy

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 05:24 AM

You can always get a locking toneau cover or canopy

Yeah that was my thoughts. Take it off to carry bigger/bulky loads.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 01:19 PM

Crew cab pickup for my needs

^^^ I like it. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 01:20 PM

Good morning Yard. smile Looks like we have a few days of sunshine before the next bout of rain.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 02:18 PM

Happy to hear for ya klink. I just use a light folding cover that keeps the bed dry and pops on and ofd with 4 clips. Super light and easy to take on and off

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/13/21 10:37 PM

Yup. Right now we are just exploring our options, to buy or not to buy. That is the question… grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/14/21 04:21 AM

Some of those new superdutys come with massaging seats, just let her enjoy the test ride and avoid talk of cost

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/14/21 05:13 AM

Yup. Right now we are just exploring our options, to buy or not to buy. That is the question… grin

Can you find anything?

Most places around me are on backorder due to the chips not being available.

Unless things have changed recently

MM

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/14/21 11:47 AM

^^^ That's the excuse Randy will use for not spending some of his fortune. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/14/21 11:48 AM

Good morning Yard. smile Looks to be hot and dry today.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/14/21 03:07 PM

Mornin yard. Hot and dry here too

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/14/21 03:23 PM

I’m not worried about buying a new one. Patty, I’m not so sure. Good thing we’re not in a hurry.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 01:30 AM

Just what we need, a crazed Squirrel and a crazier Skunk ! smile

That combo terrifies me. Thats it...I'm pulling the car over...you two are no longer allowed to play together...world domination LOL

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 03:20 AM

OK, you got us Dan. World domination is out. BUT, between us we have 139,459 posts! grin

Who’s winning now, SITE DOMINATION. Skunk and Squirrel RULE! Got nothing to say do ya Dog. We gonna, oh wait, it’s your site.
Uh never mind sir, ha ha. Must have been off my Fruit Roll-ups. Sorry, never happen again sir. grin

(Shut up DT, we’ve got him fooled into thinking we were just joking. If he ever finds out the truth we’ll never get any more knives. No, you CAN NOT climb up his pant leg. This ain’t church and this ain’t Mississipi. Chill dawg.) whistle

Now when did you say you expect to announce the Mini Trash. I can’t find the announcement thread any more.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 03:46 AM

Reminds me of the Ray Stevens song ; The Day the Squirrel Went Berserk". smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 02:36 PM

Ha ha, that was what I was referring to. Didn’t want folks thinking Dan and DT had gone alternative lifestyle on us. whistle wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:12 PM

Were just over here living the dream before work. No skunks or squirrels trying to conquor the world, just calm and relaxing time smile

[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/FFebHCxqHww4jS3L6[/img]

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:15 PM

I may only have 550 posts wink but they are from the heart smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:17 PM

Well it looks like at least one of you are enjoying things. Cute dog.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:21 PM

Twoody, it’s not the posts, it’s what is in them.

Several years ago, as a bragging point for the Blade show that year, we went nuts posting to give the site One Million posts. Another dog (rth548) and I worked the midnight shift and we had a lot of free computer time, so… Of course all the dogs contributed when they could.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:26 PM

Hahaha thats so funny, it explains an old post i read from an at the time new dog saying how it will take forever to get to jyd status.. and another dog chimed in " thats ehat i thought too untill you find yourself up at midnight talking to skunk or yourself in the death chat"... or close along those lines grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:27 PM

How many posts are we at now??

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 04:29 PM

Maybe we should migrate this to the death chat. I didnt even notice we were in the TNT thread.. LOL

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 05:17 PM

This will make it 1053936. Post count is on every post just beside the date/time on the upper right.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/15/21 05:18 PM

Ok, I was wrong. There were others made. This one is 1053940

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 01:30 AM

+1 smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 03:54 PM

grin ^^

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 03:58 PM

Lastnight the woman and I were having a puff and slicing some blackberry branches ninja style with the scrapivore , hot knife through butter.. reminded her about the TNT and the carnage that will follow and her eyes lit with excitement !! Was a very proud happy moment for me catching that reaction and the joy of her slashing that little thing around !

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 07:31 PM

Several years ago, as a bragging point for the Blade show that year, we went nuts posting to give the site One Million posts. Another dog (rth548) and I worked the midnight shift and we had a lot of free computer time, so… Of course all the dogs contributed when they could.

Contributed when they could .... Some of us got over 10k posts making that Million Post March!!!!!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 07:40 PM

Ha ha, that was what I was referring to. Didn’t want folks thinking Dan and DT had gone alternative lifestyle on us. whistle wink

Wouldn't want Dan to start namin' names!

https://youtu.be/K16fG1sDagU

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 08:27 PM

Contributed when they could .... Some of us got over 10k posts making that Million Post March!!!!!

I remember that we made a lot of JYD’S during that time. Some of the folks had jobs where they actually had to do something, so they couldn’t stay on the computer for hours at a time every night. Main point, we got it done with everyone’s help.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 10:11 PM

And we didn't even get a lousy t-shirt...

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 10:12 PM

... Just a bunch of lousy friends grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/16/21 11:45 PM

... Just a bunch of lousy friends grin

I was “dipped” just last month so bugs shouldn’t be a problem till about the end of August. Plus they don’t like the chemicals in
FRUIT ROLL-UPS. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/17/21 10:05 AM

D/T, we saw Ray Stevens in Branson and he was GREAT! smile smile smile He performed all of his old songs and a few newer ones as well.
Posted By: Knife Knut

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/23/21 10:07 AM

I'm curious, is the oval guard solid Resiprene C, or is there any metal underneath?

*Edit* Saw it posted elsewhere that it's all Resiprene C.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/30/21 04:33 PM

Cut away handle pics dan ??!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 07/31/21 07:31 AM

I second this request. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/25/21 08:00 AM

Scrapyard Instagram just announced they started shipping the TNT. Anybody get dinged yet ?

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/25/21 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Knife Knut
I'm curious, is the oval guard solid Resiprene C, or is there any metal underneath?

*Edit* Saw it posted elsewhere that it's all Resiprene C.

It is all Res-C

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/25/21 01:14 PM

[quote=akukriking]Scrapyard Instagram just announced they started shipping the TNT. Anybody get ...

Theres enitre threads on this and people have recieved them days ago lol smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/25/21 01:15 PM

Check the thread over on BF theres pics and vids too !

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/25/21 07:02 PM

The Scrapper laughs at the Pound Puppy.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/25/21 11:09 PM

We all started new. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:07 AM

I might be a whiny whelp here but a hogzilla there
FMV14, FMV8, KrisPBacon, Hot Diggity dagger
Forsaken mistress
Trough raider
Urgent Fury
Team Gemini A2
Hellrazor ll
BT6
Desert storm
Forsaken steel heart
P&L Statement
Trail scalpel
LilSmokey
and the Steel Heart 2 A2 started me off
Lol

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:46 AM

^^^ That's a good start. smile smile Just keep posting and you will be a JYD before you know it. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by akukriking
The Scrapper laughs at the Pound Puppy.

No offense was meant brother, sorry if i came off rude to you !

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:53 AM

DOGS HOGS RATS WERE ALL FILTHY ANIMALS grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:56 AM

Forsaken mistress
Trough raider
Urgent Fury
Team Gemini A2
Hellrazor ll
BT6
Desert storm
Forsaken steel heart
P&L Statement
Trail scalpel
LilSmokey
Lol

As klink says, pics or it didnt happen wink wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 03:23 AM

I’ve never been too successful posting pics on blade forums a couple got in because the file wasn’t too big I guess. I’m more a tech-tard then a broke d*ck dog so I’m not even gonna try here and frankly I don’t give a flying F if you don’t believe me but if you want to take a look at my Instagram they’re all there and if you don’t believe that it’s my Instagram you can DM me there
@thats.a.knife5117
By the way no offense taken I’m just a ball buster from up north yup one of them [censored] Yankees.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 03:33 AM

As I said earlier my lack of tech savviness even impedes navigating my way through my email account 🤓and since I updated my phone, Bladeforums is a raging sea - how do I find the TNT 15 thread ?seems I found everything but

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 04:30 AM

Whoopsie Daisy I think I’m too harsh for this proper junkyard. I got censored calling myself a d*mn yankee. Definitely not the Five Points. My apologies gentlemen I bid you all adieu

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 09:28 AM

You don't have to run off, as most of us have thick skins. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:05 PM

Yea bro, were just simple folk here and we can all take just as much $#i% as we give... theres no need to have your guard up here , and please.. stick around.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 01:06 PM

Just watch out for that skunk guy. You dont wanna make him mad !!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 02:31 PM

Whoopsie Daisy I think I’m too harsh for this proper junkyard. I got censored calling myself a d*mn yankee. Definitely not the Five Points. My apologies gentlemen I bid you all adieu

That’s just part of the new software. Dan want’s it kept so the entire family can enjoy the site without the fear little ears may hear something they shouldn’t.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 02:33 PM

Hey, don’t hate me just cause I’m Purdy. I’ve got attributes. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/26/21 06:53 PM

Just passin along the memo i got from all the JYDs when i first started coming around wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 12:31 AM

Yes Skunk, attributes of the odiferous kind. smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 01:00 AM

Hey, at least they’ve made films about me. I’M FAMOUS! grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 01:44 AM

Forsaken mistress
Trough raider
Urgent Fury
Team Gemini A2
Hellrazor ll
BT6
Desert storm
Forsaken steel heart
P&L Statement
Trail scalpel
LilSmokey
Lol

Nice family...congrats and welcome

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 01:49 AM

Hey, don’t hate me just cause I’m Purdy. I’ve got attributes. wink

This sounds like a blind date I had in college...yea attributes...right LOL

Dan

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 04:15 AM

Hey fellas. Just now checking in now. It’s weird when you’re not believed. If I knew how to post a pic here I’d be more than happy to show off my team but i don’t see the thing you tap to do it. Like I said every time I tried on bladeforums it would tell me my file was too big (if only she would say that) A few got posted but I was lucky those times I guess. Who knows. Thanks for the info on the software and the welcome NOW WHERES MY TNT-15?! Becky says they’re gettin on it so… ima go try to find some pics on the Bladeforums thread. Wish me luck sick

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 04:45 AM

Don't feel bad, I'm STILL "awaiting fulfillment". ;(

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 02:26 PM

Yeah I’m not filled either. Patty says I’m a rabble rouser. Maybe Dan stuck me at the back of the line. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 03:52 PM

LOL, I don't think, I KNOW I'm in the back of the line since I didn't order til the last day they were available. Most likely won't even be getting mine in hand til sometime during the first half of next month. :P

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 07:12 PM

We believe you man i was totally joking... !!! Over on blade forums i always screenshot the pic i want to upload and it puts it in the right size range .. maybe give that a try ?

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 07:17 PM

... or do we wink grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/27/21 11:55 PM

^^^ Rabble-rouser ! smile
Posted By: DocSavage

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/28/21 10:35 PM

Awaiting fulfillment….still

LOL…

Yes Dogs, I am still vertical..

Doc

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/28/21 10:41 PM

Trust me dogs.. its worth the wait smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/28/21 11:13 PM

Doc, it's good to hear from you again ! smile
Posted By: DocSavage

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/28/21 11:43 PM

I pop in and peruse the site albeit more infrequently than I would like.

I really need to make more of an effort. It’s nice to come back and see the yard again.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 12:27 AM

Yeah glad to see you aback again Doc.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 12:28 AM

Doc, I remember reading all your books when I was a kid. You’ve lived an adventurous life with your “gang”. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 07:11 AM

OY ! smile smile smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 12:57 PM

Cool. No worries. Sarcasm doesn’t translate well in text. Lol. And being a nube I need time to settle in. So I took another look at Bladeforums and found a couple of guys got theirs tnt15s but I didn’t see any pics or vid‘s so you were totally joking about pics and vid‘s too, right, or am I still just not finding them?

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 01:41 PM

Try starting here and go forward.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/specs-and-pricing-for-the-tnt-15-sword.1795965/page-17

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 03:50 PM

Got it. Thanks bro. Some satisfaction at last. The two different corrugations are a surprise Couldn’t tell from the first few pics when it was first announced. Glad to hear the initial reaction to the less familiar type of res c. was explained by Dan- that it’s a denser variant. Sounds good to me.This thing’s amazing esp. at this price

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/29/21 04:36 PM

Yes, that's why I bought two of them. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 08/31/21 02:40 PM

One of each, raw and coated? If they eventually offer a 30incher I’d get 2 raw

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 09/01/21 02:45 AM

I ordered two "Raw Dogs". smile
Posted By: gun dog

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/29/21 10:41 AM

Man I’m so bummed out I missed out on this. I had a lot going on and didn’t check in for a while and in the process find out I missed one of the coolest blades the yard has made for years 😩

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/29/21 11:55 AM

They pop up occasionally on the Exchange over at Bladeforums. wink

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/29/21 12:56 PM

I’ve been watching I just can’t justify $600 right now. Hopefully later people sell em off as they are getting cash for Christmas later this year.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/29/21 08:17 PM

$600.00 FOR A TNT?!!!! mad Gougers!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/29/21 10:41 PM

Lol yeah. Hopefully I can snag one but I have the 1311 so I’m not totally out of big yard blade options

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/29/21 11:20 PM

Comparing the two, for WORK the 1311 will be better I think. For UNsocial activities, or “play” the TNT.. it would be a good “Let’s Go Brandon blade IF they win. whistle

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/30/21 02:35 AM

Haha I see myself battling honeysuckle and rose bushes in the woods more than people with a blade. But it’s always fun to mess around.

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/30/21 02:44 AM

Yup! Half of life is IF. It can be a fun distraction, making us into legends, In our own minds. grin

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/30/21 10:55 AM

Good morning Yard and all you legends ! smile

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/30/21 03:23 PM

G’mornin SIR!

Re: TNT-15 Sword . . . . Specs And Pricing - 10/30/21 03:25 PM

All joking aside, ALL you that have actually “Been there, done that” have my highest respect and thanks.
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums