Scrap Yard Knife Company

The Bionic Man

Posted By: SkunkHunter

The Bionic Man - 06/02/22 09:24 PM

Hopefully by now Tom is successfully recovering from his knee replacement. Here’s wishing him a speedy and fully successful road to his new, better than normal self. Now he might be able to catch the General! grin wink
Posted By: rth548

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/02/22 11:37 PM

Get well soon Tom!
Posted By: Ray Settanta

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/03/22 03:05 PM

Get well quickly.
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/03/22 08:36 PM

Well, here's the story ................................

They took me into the surgery room, gave me a spinal block, then a couple of different kinds of anesthesia to put me under. Well, I reacted badly to one of them and was not responding to any stimuli. The doctor gave me a shot to reverse the drug but it didn't work. They were afraid that maybe I had a stroke, so immediately did a C/T scan and then an MRI. Everything looked normal and then I SLOWLY began coming out of it. You all almost lost a Moderator ! They kept me overnight to monitor and sent me home today. I'm feeling better, though kind of weak and puny. It scared the daylights out of the General, as well as the doctors. The decision was made to NOT proceed with the knee replacement at that time but to re-schedule it in the near future.
Posted By: rth548

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/03/22 10:10 PM

Good grief! Glad you’re still with us!
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/03/22 10:30 PM

Even though you WERE a Marine wink we still don’t want to have you drop out on us. Get to feelin better buddy. A good moderator is hard to find. I mean Dan made me a moderator so scraping the bottom of the barrel don’t yield the best results. grin
Posted By: Twoody88

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/04/22 12:37 AM

All the best, hope your feeling better soon !!!!
Posted By: MonkeyBomb

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/04/22 01:10 AM

I'm glad you're ok. That's a dangerous one. Rest and take it easy.

Heal well.

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/04/22 01:34 AM

Thanks guys. smile
Posted By: DogTired

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/09/22 03:19 AM

Scary place to be. Glad you're still with us. Bet the General is even more glad to have her Private intact. What's a General to do without her army?
Posted By: Ray Settanta

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/09/22 10:17 AM

Glad to hear you are feeling better,
Posted By: tedwca

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/18/22 03:14 AM

Oh myyy!!! I’m glad you made it

Re: The Bionic Man - 06/18/22 04:15 AM

I'm hoping that things go better on the 30th, when it is re-scheduled.
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums