Scrap Yard Knife Company

Fathers' Day

Posted By: Private Klink

Fathers' Day - 06/19/22 09:27 AM

Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dad's' out there ! Enjoy this day with your kids if they are still around. smile
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: Fathers' Day - 06/19/22 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Private Klink
Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dad's' out there ! Enjoy this day with your kids if they are still around. smile

My best for a great Fathers Day

Since the kids are all out of town I think the Honey-Do list may rear its ugly head...LOL ...you know, to keep my mind off of them not being here...just guessing smile

Have a great one Dads

Dan
Posted By: Dumpster Dan

Re: Fathers' Day - 06/19/22 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dumpster Dan
Originally Posted by Private Klink

My best for a great Fathers Day

Since the kids are all out of town I think the Honey-Do list may rear its ugly head...LOL ...you know, to keep my mind off of them not being here...just guessing smile

Have a great one Dads

Dan

So far...I was right, sort of. Patti just informed that my only duty today is to grill dinner...which I love to do. So the Honey-Do is shaping up very nicely. I'll let you know how the rest of the day lines up LOL

Dan
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: Fathers' Day - 06/19/22 07:03 PM

Just a slow easy day with nothing planned. Got a new grill Tuesday since our old one did a J4 (died) but Patty is still trying to recoup so nothing planned but relaxing/resting.
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums