Scrap Yard Knife Company

Looking for Scapper 5 LE #27

Posted By: ksjumpmd

Looking for Scapper 5 LE #27 - 09/16/09 09:54 PM

I wasn't able to get my JYD # (27) with my order, but would love to talk with whoever did get this one. Please PM me if you have any info. Thanks in advance.

Kirk
Posted By: WhichDawg

Re: Looking for Scapper 5 LE #27 - 09/16/09 10:07 PM

we'll keep an eye out buddy! for anyone who doesn't know him Ksj is a great guy and has helped and given to many people here in the Yard and beyond!

Re: Looking for Scapper 5 LE #27 - 09/17/09 07:14 AM

"Jaxx has 12,13,14 and 27". [/quote]

I knew Jaxx had the monopoly on # 27 with Busse Combat. I was hoping it didn't carry over to the Yard. He is a great guy and at least one of us got it. [/quote]
Posted By: Jaxx

Re: Looking for Scapper 5 LE #27 - 09/17/09 08:50 AM

Oh, man... I asked for it on the order form when I ordered them that first night they went up for sale, and got in early enough to score it by tossing a lower number back (I'm guessing #15). I'm sorry, ksjumpmd.

All Bussekin #27 LE's are my designated users so if I ever have to part with this one, I will send it in to the Yard for a spa treatment to get it back to as new looking as possible, then I will offer you first right of refusal on not only this one but any SYKC LE #27 that I may have to part with... And if that time comes, I will offer them up to you for very fair prices/trades on the ones that you want, cool?
Currently I have two, the other is the Bird Dog LE from BLADE '08 with much thanxx to Knife Hunter for hooking me up with that one.

Re: Looking for Scapper 5 LE #27 - 09/17/09 08:59 AM

Not a problem Jaxx. Thank you for your offer. Use the heck out it and make me proud!
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums