Scrap Yard Knife Company

What have you SOLD lately?

Posted By: Endeavour Morse

What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 01:18 AM

We all like the "what have you bought" threads so I thought we'd try the opposite. Therefore, what have you SOLD lately?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 01:20 AM

I'll start...

I'm trying to trim all of the fat from my gear so I've sold:

Colt 6920
Remington 1911
Ruger 1911
S&W 1006
S&W 4006
Trijicon TA31
Trijicon TA31RSR

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 01:23 AM

I still have several high dollar guns and knives to sell. I really want to scale way back on extraneous and redundant items. Ironically I've sold almost NO gear even though I've had tons listed online.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 01:23 AM

Oh yeah, I've also sold:

(4) KAC RAS sets

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 01:24 AM

and a Cold Steel Master Hunter.
Posted By: Mastiff

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 01:42 AM

I'm that guy that researches the crap out of stuff before I buy so I don't have to have buyer remorse later.

Arch, I see you got rid of a Colt 6920 as part of the fat reduction program. Was it because of redundancy or did you decide to standardize with your SCAR's?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 11:38 AM

The 6920 was my third favorite DI AR behind the Colt 6520 (super light KISS carbine) and BCM Hammerforged Midlength (softer shooting, longer sight radius and more ... Therotical reliablity).

I had two 6920, and am moving away from DI. I've owned tons of ARs over the past 31 years, and feel DI is poor engineering.

Now that 6.5 pound top shelf piston designs are available the whole "DI is lighter" (the only real argument in favor of a DI system) idea has been negated.

I prefer my ACR, SCAR, POF & LWRC ARs to the DI ARs.

If I had to chose one 5.56 rifle it would be either the SCAR or LWRC M6-SL with M6IC lower.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 11:41 AM

I sold my last BCM at Thanksgiving.

I'm keeping one Colt 6520 and one 6920 .... mostly for nostalgic reasons.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 11:47 AM

My 5.56 collection will look like this when I'm done:

Colt 6520
Colt 6920
FN Scar-16
LWRC M6IC Enhanced
LWRC M6SL
Steyr AUG

I'm selling my:

(Extra) Colt 6520
Bushmaster ACR
POF Puritan with Billet Lower
Ruger Mini-14 Tactical
(Extra) Steyr AUG

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 11:50 AM

I'm even SERIOUSLY considering cutting more fat and dropping down to just the SCAR & LWRC.
Posted By: Private Klink

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 09:48 PM

Nothing. blush
Posted By: RN

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/18/15 11:05 PM

Have my CZ 527 up at my LGS. Just don't love it like I thought I would!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 02:16 AM

Tom,
Your steel horde is legendary!

Rich,
Did it just leave you cold or was it something else?
Posted By: SkunkHunter

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 03:46 AM

Thinking about selling my 45acp XDS. Tears up my finger when I shoot it and I could probably come up with something else I would like. BUT in all fairness I will probably put another box through it before I make my final decision.
Posted By: gun dog

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 05:31 AM

I'm planning on selling my Ruger GSR. And maybe a few Kin knives this spring.
What type of gear are you parting with. I'd like to know what you have tried and liked or disliked and why. For someone who needs gear like me it's a good learning opportunity
Posted By: Rasmus

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 07:46 AM

Last thing I sold, was an Extrema Ratio Shrapnel.

That little blade is way cool, but I had zero use for it.

For the same reason I am trying to rid my self of my TOPS Skymarshall HP.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Architect
Tom,
Your steel horde is legendary!

Rich,
Did it just leave you cold or was it something else?

Less accurate than I was hoping for...pickier with ammo than I planned too.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
Thinking about selling my 45acp XDS. Tears up my finger when I shoot it and I could probably come up with something else I would like. BUT in all fairness I will probably put another box through it before I make my final decision.

I'm not a fan of the XD line. I've probably had 5 or 6 in different calibers and configurations. Didn't care for any of them.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by gun dog
I'm planning on selling my Ruger GSR. And maybe a few Kin knives this spring.
What type of gear are you parting with. I'd like to know what you have tried and liked or disliked and why. For someone who needs gear like me it's a good learning opportunity

I loved the IDEA of my GSR, but hated Ruger's execution. Sold it - haven't looked back.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by RN
...pickier with ammo than I planned too.

That is interesting.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/19/15 03:47 PM

I just dropped a load of stuff off at a gun show. A friend has a table so I split the cost. I have VERY LOW expectations for sales though. Gun shows seem like they only attract bargain basement buyers now.

I can't remember the last time I sold something for over $300 at a show.
Posted By: greaser

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 06:07 AM

Hell around here you can't find anything under 300 bucks Arch.

I will be selling my trap gun soon, I just can't hit anything with it I do better with my MKA 1919 shotgun.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 01:50 PM

Maybe you need to schedule a visit up North Gary.
Posted By: Massive Metal

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 05:24 PM

I'm not a gold member at BF but I'll be selling sooner or later.

1) A CGDF (Tanker Gray) used once...barely
2) Extra TRASH1 New
3) And Spyderco Centofante 4 NIB

But I've never sold a knife sooooo I might hold on to them. I've purchased at BF and everything has gone smoothly. We'll see.

I still have to buy a gun (Home Defense) probably a shot gun

MM
cool

Posted By: Spider-Pig

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 06:29 PM

I've sold a Ruger Mini-Thirty stainless, a S&W 325PD, and a little J frame. The only one I regret is the Mini-Thirty, but I'm not too hard on myself about it. It was fun to shoot, though.
Posted By: Andy the Aussie

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 09:32 PM

What is this "selling phenomenon" you speak of ??? wink

In fairness I was cleaning house and have recently offered up a good number of bits of surplus Aussie gear I hoarded in the late 80s and 90s, I mean who "needs" 40 or so Browning High Power Pattern 58 holsters or 7 F88 (Steyr AUG) vehicle mounts ??

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 10:04 PM

Personally I think 40 is on the light side.

YMMV

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 10:16 PM

Gun show sales report...

My "friend" that manned the table yesterday didn't put out half of my stuff. ALL of his stuff was out...

Anyway, today was my day to man the table so my items went out on display.

I sold...

(2 Original) AR-18 Mags $75
(650rds) 22 Mag Ammo $240
(8) 42rd AR-15 Mags $75

My costs...

$25 table rental fee
$500 Aimpoint T-1

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/20/15 10:48 PM

Guys, around here the way to sell guns and ammo is at farm auctions. I bought a NEW S&W M&P 15 for $610.00 through CTD; at a nearby farm auction a USED one in decent shape sold for $900.00! shocked Also, some .22LR ...50 rd. boxes with the $1.75 tag STILL ON THEM, sold for $11.00 apiece! laugh

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/21/15 06:59 AM

Gun show sales report...

I sold...

(2 Original) AR-18 Mags $75
(650rds) 22 Mag Ammo $240
(8) 42rd AR-15 Mags $75

My costs...

$25 table rental fee
$500 Aimpoint T-1

LOL yep that will happen at least the sales helped offset the new optic.
Posted By: MonkeyBomb

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/21/15 06:12 PM

That's a great price for a T-1.
Posted By: luck

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/22/15 02:38 AM

My soul...or at least I'm refinancing it. grin

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/22/15 03:11 AM

Just make sure your re-financier is the redemption business! smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/22/15 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by MonkeyBomb
That's a great price for a T-1.

It is a great price (its BNIB). He received it as part of the LWRC promotion (buy an LWRC get a FREE Aimpoint T-1 with LRP mount) so he had $0 in it. The LWRC rifles on his table were priced at market so the Aimpoints were pure profit.

It was listed at $550 but he accepted less.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/22/15 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by greaser
LOL yep that will happen at least the sales helped offset the new optic.

Its why I quit going to shows years ago! I also despise the people that think because its a gunshow they can offer $50 for a $2000 item (and then act like they're doing you a favor).
Posted By: lazi

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/22/15 11:07 PM

I didn't realize I had sold and traded as many as I had. But all of these where sold or traded so ibcoukd have a more well rounded collection.

S&W M&P40
EAA Windicator
Taurus PT738
Springfield M1A Scout
FNH Five Seven
Aresnal SlR-107
H&R Pardner 12 gauge

Out of all of them the Five Seven is the one I sort of wish I had kept. And this is because I had 400 rounds of ammo that I pretty much gave away. The ammo had gotten up to $30/50 and was becoming harder and harder to find locally . There wasn't really anything I "needed" it for so it went to a new home. But now I'm seeing ammo for $16/50 so it would've been a cool gun to still have around.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/26/15 01:05 PM

Sold some more...

(4) LBT Plate Carriers
Aimpoint CompM4

I'm taking pictures of the rest of my spare field gear as soon as the rain stops and I get a little sunlight this weekend. Hopefully I'll get the rest sold soon!

This weekend I'm also going to re-upgrade my BF membership so I can stick 5-6 Busse on the Exchange.

It feels good to be reducing my extras!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/26/15 01:07 PM

Congratulations Gary! Glad to see you're able to get rid of some of your extras.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/26/15 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by lazi
I didn't realize I had sold and traded as many as I had. But all of these where sold or traded so ibcoukd have a more well rounded collection.

S&W M&P40
EAA Windicator
Taurus PT738
Springfield M1A Scout
FNH Five Seven
Aresnal SlR-107
H&R Pardner 12 gauge

Out of all of them the Five Seven is the one I sort of wish I had kept. And this is because I had 400 rounds of ammo that I pretty much gave away. The ammo had gotten up to $30/50 and was becoming harder and harder to find locally . There wasn't really anything I "needed" it for so it went to a new home. But now I'm seeing ammo for $16/50 so it would've been a cool gun to still have around.

A co-worker has a Five Seven and is afraid to shoot it due to ammo price and availability. The SLR107 would have been the one I'd lament. I've had three of them - gold standard of the AK world. (I sold all of mine too).

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/26/15 02:51 PM

You need to point that guy to the internet for 5.7x28 ammo. PSA has ammo for $14/50. The ammo was $30 with taxes and usually not even on the shelf. And this was months to maybe a year or so before Sandy Hook... If the ammo was priced like it is now I'd probably have kept it as a range toy. I really liked it but I like to at least intend to shoot my guns even if I don't.

A lot of things factored into me letting the 107 go. It didn't have a scope rail and I already had a 101 that I really liked. It and the M1A didn't equal up to a SCAR but they added up to a SCAR. I sold the M1A at a $400 loss and offered up the cash and 107 towards the SCAR. Hard to miss the 107 now...

I had originally planned to get another 107 with a scope rail at some point to replace the one I sold. But I read a discussion about Arsenals warranty and it was a bit disappointing. I've been leaning more towards a AR15 in x39 now.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/27/15 03:02 PM

I've owned a disturbing number of various Arsenal AKs and M1As (many models and duplications). I have no love for the M1A (neat design but quality and execution issues galore). Arsenal AKs are generally good to go. The finish' top coat is garbage, but if you're not a "fit and finish" person...who cares.

Springfield's CS is outstanding - they get a lot of practice...

I never had to use Arsenal's.

At the end of the day, the AK is a 70 year old design created for illerate conscript soldiers with poor training. It does what it's suppose to do, and does it well. It does not, however, meet the standards (ergo, accuracy) established in the west.

The contemporary piston designs (coupled with B A S I C maintenance) have largely obseleted the AK. FN's SCAR is a marvel. Until people handle (light, ergo, comfortable) and shoot (accurate, low recoil, easy to manipulate) one they cannot appreciate how advanced the design truly is.

Last night I had all of my rifles out as I was changing optics around, and the SCAR was the rifle I kept picking back up.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/27/15 03:05 PM

If the Illuminati North Korean Alien Zombies started Red Z Dawn in my hamlet today...you'd find us hunkered down with a pair of SCAR-16's. They call me Capt PopTart.

ETA: mine with a TA31 and hers with a CompM4.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/27/15 03:12 PM

Last fanboy comment...

I get VERY annoyed when people say "the SCAR 16 doesn't do anything better than a quality AR15".

First, those people read the military stopped buying the "Light" and don't understand it was a logositisal and financial decision.

Second, they are ignorant or stupid:

Folding stock, reciprocating CH with actual forward assist capabilities, true monolithic receiver design, adjustable gas system, short piston reliabilty, no annealing of the bolt from operation, lightweight compared to an equally equipped AR (might not be lighter than one of this hideous "Keymod" railed ARs), adjustable cheekweld, non-depot level barrel replacement, less small parts during field stripping, and Hammerforged barrels (available from some AR vendors but not universal).

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/27/15 03:24 PM

The SCAR's superiority is largely why I'm selling so many other guns. I'm keeping a few for range fun, but nothing beats the SCAR for "when you actually NEED a rifle".

I'll keep a few toys to make range trips more than just training, but my "collection" is rapidly contracting. It doesn't hurt to have fun at the range, but 2-3 toys will be enough.

ETA: I have someone picking up my ACR today or tomorrow.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/27/15 06:55 PM

Last gun I sold was my Sig P220. Actually I swapped it in on the CX4 Storm carbine. Don't worry though, I still have 2 45s.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/28/15 08:10 AM

Last fanboy comment...

I get VERY annoyed when people say "the SCAR 16 doesn't do anything better than a quality AR15".

First, those people read the military stopped buying the "Light" and don't understand it was a logositisal and financial decision.

Second, they are ignorant or stupid:

Folding stock, reciprocating CH with actual forward assist capabilities, true monolithic receiver design, adjustable gas system, short piston reliabilty, no annealing of the bolt from operation, lightweight compared to an equally equipped AR (might not be lighter than one of this hideous "Keymod" railed ARs), adjustable cheekweld, non-depot level barrel replacement, less small parts during field stripping, and Hammerforged barrels (available from some AR vendors but not universal).

Hey I like the skeletonized rails. LOL but I do agree the SCAR is a hell of a weapon system.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/28/15 06:11 PM

I like the rail on my LWRC IC Enhanced. It isn't skeletonized, per se, but it doesn't have any picatinny sections on it. You add sections were you need them.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 01:22 AM

Lol yeah I hate key mod but it's a love hate thing. I love my BCM KMR. But they are ugly and I hate you need tools to add and remove stuff.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 02:14 AM

As long as it doesnt have 6ft of pic rail and weigh 6lbs I am good with it.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 04:35 AM

As long as it doesnt have 6ft of pic rail and weigh 6lbs I am good with it.

Agreed.

Personal peeve: people adding EXTENDED rails to their rifles (especially guns designed with sufficient rails to start).

I'm at a point where I like an AR to have handguards. For the young lads reading this: a handguard use to be a common fixture in the firearms world...it resided where your 4# 67 slot 14" long quad rail now hangs.

Fighting rifle needs five things:

Flip up iron sights;
Optic (selected for mission);
White light;
2pt Sling;
Ammo.

If you're hanging more off your rifle or think you need a 12" quad rail on a 16" barreled 556 carbine...you need to sort out your priorities. Mind you, XBOX isn't real life.

ETA: take an intense two or three day class, and you'll be scuttling the extraneous mall ninja rubbish.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 07:44 PM

Lol exactly Arch.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 07:46 PM

My personal AR, still trying to sort out the light situation.

[Linked Image from i180.photobucket.com]

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 07:47 PM

I have a different suppressor adaptor now with a flash hider. That one was a flame thrower.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/29/15 11:55 PM

For about $8 you can get a MapPul angled rail section that is designed to fit your MOE handguard. I use them with VTAC mounted SureFires.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/30/15 12:28 AM

I've put long rails on my ARs I built. They keymod is on my 3 gun rifle. It's nice to have area to extend my arm a little and I shoot better that way. The other is on my dmr and its to help protect and free float the barrel.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/30/15 04:11 AM

Ok ill check them out Arch thanks for the heads up.

Yeah but you got the lighter weight ones GD.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/30/15 06:28 AM

Grease, check out the HL series Streamlights if you want room clearing light pattern. The HPL will give you not quite as wide a beam but it will shine a LOT farther. I had a TLR1 HPL and got rid of it because it didn't give me as wide a beam as I wanted for building use. The TLR1 HP makes me happy.

Here is a link to their beam patterns.
http://www.streamlight.com/en-us/education/apps-and-beams.html

Oh and I didn't derail wink this thread, I DID talk about a weapons light I sold. smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/30/15 04:53 PM

OK I'll check that one out as well, hell this is the yard Skunk we are all derailed. Lol

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/30/15 04:56 PM

I have a TLR-1S and really like it. I want to upgrade to the h soon

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/31/15 03:19 AM

Streamlight has remarkable CS...even when the customer causes the problem.

I have several TLR-1, and think they're fantastic (esp considering the price point). I've had them in high intensity classes - never failed.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 02:30 PM

I traded this,
[Linked Image from i180.photobucket.com]
For this,
[Linked Image from rossiusa.com]

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 03:53 PM

Awesome!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 07:50 PM

The second picture won't load.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 07:59 PM

S&W revolver stainless with 6in barrel

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 09:46 PM

S&W revolver stainless with 6in barrel
..... it's not a Smith... Taurus ?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 10:02 PM

Rossi...

Wow! Barrel for days! Nice!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 10:56 PM

Try this one Arch.
[Linked Image from picturearchive.gunauction.com]

Yep Rossi I am not high class enough for a S&W. LOL

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/01/16 10:56 PM

stainless 6 shot 357 mag with a 6 inch barrel.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/02/16 02:46 AM

Ah guess I didn't look close enough

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 07:29 PM

Sold my ACR last night for $1400 with a bunch of accessories on it (including a SureFire light).

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 07:41 PM

Try this one Arch.
[Linked Image from picturearchive.gunauction.com]

Yep Rossi I am not high class enough for a S&W. LOL

Its funny you bring a Rossi into the mix....

Back during my days at university, I had a very good friend (still friends albeit the geographic distance between us keeps the visits to a minimum) who I turned onto firearms. He quickly grew a single 16ga Remington 870 into a small and rather motley collection of guns.

My friend had a policy of not selling a gun for any reason. To my knowledge, he's only parted ways with two or three guns since I started him down the path about 24 years ago.

Anyway, I get a call one day because he wants to trade his AMT 380 DAO for "something more powerful". I had a Rossi 357M I was using a "glove box gun". It rode around in my truck for a while but I was ready for something different.

We met and traded even IIRC.

About a month later he called to say he finally shot the Rossi and the hammer broke. I found this hilarious because the AMT would FTE.

He had a gunsmith replace the hammer.
I replaced the AMT's extractor.

He called a month later to tell me the trigger broke when he took it out to test fire after getting it back from his smith.

The AMT still wouldn't cycle.

He had his gunsmith replace the trigger.
I had a gunsmith "tune" the AMT's extractor.

He called two weeks later to say the crane broke in the Rossi.
I told him we could trade back because the AMT was seized up and wouldn't fire at all.

He had his smith replace the crane.
I had my smith "fluff and buff" the entire action.

He traded the Rossi for a Marlin Papoose.
I sold the AMT to a dealer for parts, and used the money to partially fund the purchase of a Kimber Gold Combat.

He could never get his Marlin Papoose to work correctly.
My Kimber rounded the slide stop notch out on the slide within 500 rounds. It had to go back to Kimber for a new slide.

I'm convinced Rossi owners are cursed.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 07:52 PM

Oh no! I have an old break action single barrel 20 gauge Rossi in the safe that my dad got new probably sometime in the early '50s. Its a beater and I only have it for sentimental reasons. I've never fired it.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 08:03 PM

Don't shoot it. The rest of your guns will suffer as a result.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 08:08 PM

And now I'm afraid to give it to someone. I guess it needs to be destroyed. But wait! What if that makes it worse?!! Like destroying a ouija board. Guess it's mine forever...

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 09:16 PM

Back in the day my Charter Arms AR7 (this was 1983) was the most problematic and disappointing firearm I ever owned. I had high hopes for it and (prior to it breaking for good in under 12 months) I don't think it emptied a complete magazine without a malfunction !! At the time I also had a Rossi .22 pump (Gallery Rifle) that put the AR7 to shame !!!!!!!!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Spider-Pig
And now I'm afraid to give it to someone. I guess it needs to be destroyed. But wait! What if that makes it worse?!! Like destroying a ouija board. Guess it's mine forever...

I think you're safe as long as you:

1) Sprinkle it with Holy Water once a month;
2) Store if FAR FAR away from any FUNCTIONAL guns;
3) Do not touch it with bare hands;
4) Do not touch any other firearm you want to function after handling said Rossi;
5) Instruct, in your Last Will & Testament, that it be buried with you thus entombing the cursed thing.

ETA: You might want to have it buried with you in a lead lined locked box lest the beast escape.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Andy the Aussie
Back in the day my Charter Arms AR7 (this was 1983) was the most problematic and disappointing firearm I ever owned. I had high hopes for it and (prior to it breaking for good in under 12 months) I don't think it emptied a complete magazine without a malfunction !! At the time I also had a Rossi .22 pump (Gallery Rifle) that put the AR7 to shame !!!!!!!!

AR7 = massive fail.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/04/16 10:57 PM

I'm doing well unloading my extra guns, but still need to move a lot!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 12:51 AM

Don't shoot it. The rest of your guns will suffer as a result.

Lol ok I'll just take it out of the safe and look at how pretty it is. I have a rossi 45/70 lever that has been rock solid since I cleaned all the cosmoline out of it. I think that they can be hit or miss but fof the price I am willing to risk it for a range toy. If it proves to be reliable I plan on doing some white tail hunting with it.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 12:52 AM

What else do you have to shift Arch?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 11:49 AM

What else do you have to shift Arch?

+ Leupold CQ/T in a LaRue Mount and with a Cat Tail

+ HK P2000

+ Ruger 10/22 with TRS-200 Tech Sights

+ FN SCAR-17

+ Ruger Mini-14 Tactical

+ Steyr AUG A3 M1 with Factory 3x Optic

Yeah, I know.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 12:53 PM

Tell me about the 10/22. PM me if needed.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 02:51 PM

Adam,
PM inbound.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 04:58 PM

You're unloading a SCAR? I think I may be going into shock! wink

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 05:10 PM

Randy,
Unfortunately yes. I don't really need two of them in 7.62x51mm. Ammo prices are sufficiently high to keep me from wearing one out.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 05:12 PM

BTW: chew an aspirin. I don't want skunk blood on my hands.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 08:36 PM

Well I am just mailing some more holsters and AUG racks to the US today... smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 08:54 PM

Wish I could give that scar a home!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 09:21 PM

Well I am just mailing some more holsters and AUG racks to the US today... smile

AUG rack?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 09:22 PM

If you believe enough...it can happen wink grin

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 09:29 PM

For 10 payments of only $199.95 it could be yours! But wait... smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 09:35 PM

BTW: chew an aspirin. I don't want skunk blood on my hands.

Dr already has me on a baby aspirin a day plus some other meds. What I need to get under control is my Diabetes. Went from (A1C) from 6.8 three months ago to 9.1! Don't know why, nothing has really changed, still eat pretty much the same, same amount. BUT he wants me to see if my insurance will pay for one of three fairly new once a week inject-able drugs. He now has me on the max amount of Metformin he says (2500mg a day) and it still won't get my blood glucose levels below 250 (Normally in the 350-435 range).

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 09:37 PM

Alas, I gave away my L1A1 several years ago to my BIL to pay off something. Now only .308 I have is my Remy 600. Now if you would like to work up a heads up swap... wink

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/05/16 09:45 PM

AUG rack?
ADF vehicle mounts/racks for the F88.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 02:44 PM

Wednesday:

Sold (1) Aimpoint CompM4
Sold the FN Scar-17

Thursday:

Sold the HK P2000

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 02:46 PM

I used the money from Wednesday & Thursday's sales for new optics and ammo. They also paid for the Glock 20 Gen4 FDE and S&W 65. I also ordered a new POF AR.

Now I'm down to....

+ Leupold CQ/T in a LaRue Mount and with a Cat Tail

+ Ruger 10/22 with TRS-200 Tech Sights

+ Ruger Mini-14 Tactical with (12) Factory 20rd Mags

+ Steyr AUG A3 M1 with Factory 3x Optic

+ (2) Busse SFNO

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 03:22 PM

Why a POF AR? I thought you liked LWRC?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 04:20 PM

GB,
I have and like both. They're very different.

The LWRC is more like a fine tuned and crafted machine while the POF feels more basic but perhaps more durable. Its difficult to quantify.

My POF below:

[Linked Image from i68.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from i65.tinypic.com]

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 04:23 PM

I have three different piston design AR:

LWRC M6-SL .... which is a fixed iron "KISS" carbine

LWRC IC-Enhanced with Aimpoint T-1.... which is my "CQB" carbine

POF 415 Billet Lower / POF Puritan Upper with Aimpoint M4 .... which is my "general purpose" carbine.

I ordered another Puritan. If I had to explain the POF in simple terms it would be ... its the FAL of the AR world ... or its more like an AK.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 04:37 PM

Interesting so you don't feel one design is better than the other?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 06:55 PM

Most people would say LWRC is better.

I've never had a single malfuction of any kind with POF.

I had TONS of malfunctions with my LWRC IC-E during the break in period. NOTE: I was shooting Wolf ammo in a piston rifle with an H2 buffer. I probably would have eliminated most of the problems had I used an carbine or H buffer.

My LWRC M6-SL has had zero malfunctions.

My LWRC IC-EB has had zero malfunctions.

Statistically the POF is superior.

I prefer the POF's gas system from a maintenance standpoint. You don't have to remove the HG to maintain it.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 06:56 PM

Time will tell.

After I have 3-5k through one specimen from both systems I'll know.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/08/16 10:27 PM

Wow I didn't know you had to remove the handgaurd on the LWRC. What do you think of PWS rifles and their piston?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/09/16 02:09 AM

Wow I didn't know you had to remove the handgaurd on the LWRC. What do you think of PWS rifles and their piston?

No experience, but most knowledgable people I know say they're hobbiest grade

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/09/16 02:11 AM

Wow I didn't know you had to remove the handgaurd on the LWRC.

On the railed guns there are two thumb screws that hold the top rail in place. Has to be removed to remove the 3 pc piston assembly.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/09/16 02:33 AM

Screw visible here...

[Linked Image from i66.tinypic.com]

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/09/16 04:42 AM

Oh ok.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/09/16 09:45 PM

Sooooo..... rummaging in my storage bins... I found ANOTHER dozen or so BHP holsters, some more of the F88/AUG vehicle mounts, some left handed Safariland Glock holsters and some assorted Aussie webbing that all needs to go to fund my knife addiction... LOL I just ordered a CRK Sebenza 21 with the holster proceeds from this past month smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/09/16 11:27 PM

Andy,
Send me some pics/details about that webbing when you get a chance.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/10/16 01:37 AM

No problem mate, it will be next weekend (Sunday afternoon here already) I suspect though. Loooong week ahead... frown

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/10/16 04:35 AM

No worries.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/10/16 06:20 AM

Sooooo..... rummaging in my storage bins... I found ANOTHER dozen or so BHP holsters, some more of the F88/AUG vehicle mounts, some left handed Safariland Glock holsters and some assorted Aussie webbing that all needs to go to fund my knife addiction... LOL I just ordered a CRK Sebenza 21 with the holster proceeds from this past month smile

Andy, if you haven't experienced a Sebenza before, you are gonna like it! ONLY thing I would trade my Umnumzaan for is a Sebbie.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/10/16 08:56 PM

I hope so mate, I am not a huge fan of folding knives (as a working tool) but love their utility. I have a good few ZTs, a couple of old Bucks (one goes everywhere with me in the bush - including Africa last year) and a bunch of little Pumas. I hope the Sebby is NOT the beginning of another metal addiction... !

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/10/16 09:35 PM

Your hopes will be dashed Andy. Lol

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/10/16 10:05 PM

Yup, what Greaser said.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/12/16 01:51 AM

I can only afford one !!!!!!!!!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/12/16 05:36 PM

Lol I hear you there but it won't help.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/12/16 07:40 PM

I once said that about Busse blades as well....

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/12/16 11:14 PM

My thougts exactly Andy.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/12/16 11:18 PM

EVERYONE has their own "Drug of choice" Mine just happens to be guns and knives. Knives first though. Oh and Flashlights, I likes me some Flashlights. Only kind I will use any more are LED lights. I don't have any "High end" lights, but the ones I do have work really great for me.

Oh and to keep "ON TRACK" I almost sole my XDS until the Boss nixed that idea. She said once again, WE DON'T SELL OUR GUNS! Oh and she is also telling me we need to buy more ammo and mags for my PX4. YUP, she's a Keeper! smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/13/16 12:06 AM

Yep you have a good one there Skunk.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/13/16 03:53 PM

Hey Arch and anyone else CDNN has the LWRC uppers on sale, pretty good price.
http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spe...mplete-upper-no-sights.html#.VpZyEstMFnE

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/13/16 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
EVERYONE has their own "Drug of choice" Mine just happens to be guns and knives. Knives first though. Oh and Flashlights, I likes me some Flashlights. Only kind I will use any more are LED lights. I don't have any "High end" lights, but the ones I do have work really great for me.

Oh and to keep "ON TRACK" I almost sole my XDS until the Boss nixed that idea. She said once again, WE DON'T SELL OUR GUNS! Oh and she is also telling me we need to buy more ammo and mags for my PX4. YUP, she's a Keeper! smile

DEFINITELY a keeper! grin

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/15/16 09:38 PM

Hey Arch and anyone else CDNN has the LWRC uppers on sale, pretty good price.
http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-spe...mplete-upper-no-sights.html#.VpZyEstMFnE

That's a good price for someone wanting to try a LWRC Piston upper. The M6A2 is old tech now, but the piston hasn't changed in the newer IC models.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/15/16 09:39 PM

CORRECTION!

The sale priced uppers don't have adjustable gas systems like the new IC models.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/29/16 05:57 PM

Sold within the past week...

(2) Propper BDU Cut Multicam Trousers
(2) Propper ACU Cut Multicam Coats
(2 Sets) USGI Multicam Uniforms
(1) Custom Made Chest Rig
(1) ARMS QD Mount for a Leupold CQ/T
(1) TRUSpec TRU Multicam Trouser
(1) GGG LiteLok Pack
(1) Aircrew Combat Trouser

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/29/16 07:00 PM

Of course NONE of them would be in My size! cry smile wink

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/29/16 08:46 PM

I'll let you know if I sell any tents.....they might fit.

SETTLE DOWN....I'm just joking!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/29/16 08:52 PM

Randy, I have several size Small Shorts left for sale...they may fit you like this, but hey...I'm not judging!

[Linked Image from i67.tinypic.com]
[Linked Image from i63.tinypic.com]

To everyone else...I also sell Brain Bleach.
Posted By: DogTired

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/29/16 09:27 PM

I sold my SOD and a Swamp Warden. Now I am sad frown It was part of a Christmas present to my wife--I sold several meaningful items and gave her the cash. That still hurts.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 06:38 AM

Randy, I have several size Small Shorts left for sale...they may fit you like this, but hey...I'm not judging!

[Linked Image from i67.tinypic.com]
[Linked Image from i63.tinypic.com]

To everyone else...I also sell Brain Bleach.

I don't look good in polka dots. Oh and I have already bought a 5 gallon bucket of brain bleach (hope that's enough)! smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 06:39 AM

I'll let you know if I sell any tents.....they might fit.

SETTLE DOWN....I'm just joking!

You funny man, you make me laugh. Haha.

Beware, Omar the tent maker has your phone number! mad wink

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by DogTired
I sold my SOD and a Swamp Warden. Now I am sad frown It was part of a Christmas present to my wife--I sold several meaningful items and gave her the cash. That still hurts.

Take consolation in knowing they went to a good home wink grin

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 06:16 PM

Randy, I was just teasing.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 06:16 PM

Don't unleash Omar on me!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 07:20 PM

Randy, I was just teasing.

I know Gary. I was also. If I had been serious I would have said the Z word! wink smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 07:21 PM

Don't unleash Omar on me!

OK, I'll chain him back to his sewing machine, THIS TIME! smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by DogTired

Take consolation in knowing they went to a good home wink grin

I know they will be well loved grin

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 10:23 PM

Joshua,
The dogs are happily resting in their new doghouse....they seem anxious to get out. I'll have to oblige them!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 01/30/16 10:36 PM

They have been bad. Beat them accordingly.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/04/16 02:35 PM

I've sold:

Busse NMFSH
(2) Busse SFNO
(3) Aimpoint
Field Gear
(2) ZT Knives

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/04/16 02:36 PM

(3) Spyderco Knives

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/04/16 09:16 PM

More Steyr vehicle mounts and a couple more BHP holsters. I have also SPF (we shall see) a new in wrapper Hythe dual leaf conversion kit with a NOS donor rear sight. Only one I have seen listed for sale in 20 years (as a NOS kit including the tritium (long dead) sight post).

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/10/16 01:34 AM

ZT 0350.

Keeping one 301, one 350 and one 561.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/15/16 06:04 PM

POF Puritan
(2) LWRC IC Enhanced
LWRC M6 A3

(2) Aimpoint CompM4
(2) Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 SPR FireDot
(2) LaRue LT139
(1) Trijicon TR21 in ADM Scout-X

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/16/16 05:45 PM

Gosh wish I could have snagged some of those items! I need another aimpoint lol
That trijicon would have been perfect for my 3 gun rifle.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/16/16 07:06 PM

The only optics I have left for sale are...

Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 SPR FireDot in LaRue LT139 Mount (I had 2)
Trijicon RX30 with ARMS Mount
(2) LaRue LT659NV Aimpoint CompM4 Mounts
LaRue LT110 EOTech Mount

I've been sweeping the back corners of my safe!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/20/16 08:53 AM

I checked out the Trijicon and it looks NICE. BUT how long does the dot "Burn" in the dark. To rich for my blood (OK, bank account), but I'm just curious.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/20/16 09:11 PM

The dot works off of tritium in the dark Skunk so 10 to 15 years.
Posted By: Hooker

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/20/16 11:00 PM

POF Puritan
(2) LWRC IC Enhanced
LWRC M6 A3

(2) Aimpoint CompM4
(2) Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 SPR FireDot
(2) LaRue LT139
(1) Trijicon TR21 in ADM Scout-X

So I noticed you sold the Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 scope.
I just received my refund for my dead Eotech and am serious about getting a low power variable. What did you end up with for this category? Thanks for the informative threads.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/21/16 01:19 AM

Randy,
The fiber feeds the reticle in ambient light. This is adjustable. When ambient light isn't available a tritium element feeds the reticle. Half life is about 15 years.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/21/16 01:28 AM

Hooker,
The Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 SPR FireDot is a bargain when found for $350 or so. It has a very useable reticle and clear glass (for an optic in this price range). The BDC turrets are great too.

1.5x isn't great for CQB.

The optic is very lightweight. This concerned me, and I read several credible sources state this particular optic would be a good choice for a 22LR AR trainer if you have a MR/T on your "real" AR. This means it's too lightly built for serious use.

I've tried several optics for this category: TR21; TR24; CQ/T; Mark AR; USO SN4; others. Each had positive and negative attributes. I'm at a point where I'm questioning a low power variable's purpose. I recently sold my ACOG TA11 with RMR. This was NOT the solution, but I think it was closer. I'm starting to wonder if a 4x ACOG and 45d Aimpoint T-1. This is quicker than a flip to side magnifier, and faster than a variable.

Glad you're finding the threads helpful! smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/21/16 01:29 AM

Sold today...

ZT 0561
(2) S&S Precison Gear Retention Track Kangaroo Kits
LaRue LT110

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 03:11 PM

Sold yesterday...

SureFire M600A with Tape Switch

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 04:16 PM

What you sell makes me cry inside lol

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 05:46 PM

There is always more where the sold items came from. I have another M600A...

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 06:51 PM

I just hadn't ordered the x300U or we would talk lol. Your scope selections are sweet

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 07:27 PM

I kept the basics...

ACOG TA11
ACOG TA31
Aimpoint T-1
Aimpoint CompM4S
Leupold CQ/T
Leupold VX3

Basic, but functional. I'll sell the CQ/T eventually after the rifle moves.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 07:33 PM

You have narrowed the field a lot!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 08:35 PM

I've 100% settled on ACOGs for fixed magnified and Aimpoints for 1x RDS. I can't settle on variables.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 08:56 PM

Yep I agree with you there. I have to figure out a budget dot set up for my AR pistol. I'm earning towards a Burris 1x prism sight so battery life won't be as big of issue but I love my aimpoint pro. It's tough finding the best option now that I'm shooting 3 gun.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/22/16 09:35 PM

What about a Trijicon RX30. I had one on my ACR for about a month before selling it to my uncle. They're reasonably priced and would be a good fit for your AR pistol. Its a big dot.

ETA: I also like the huge field of view. Although the bottom of the FOV is cut off by the housing.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/29/16 01:53 PM

Sold over weekend:

SureFire M600A (one down and one to go)
Tactical Tailor 3 Day PLUS Backpack (one down and four to go)
SureFire M300A
SureFire M300A Tan

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/29/16 01:55 PM

Forgot:

LWRC M6A2

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/29/16 02:30 PM

What! Not the LWRC!!!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/29/16 05:55 PM

RELAX GD,
I still have a M6A2 upper, M6SL and M6 IC.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/29/16 07:44 PM

Lol dang

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 03/29/16 08:58 PM

I know. I've cut down to the bare bones.

Forgot I still have a POF piston AR, and Scar.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/01/16 08:26 PM

Sold...

Sig Sauer Sig556 Patrol SWAT
LMT SOPMOD Gen 2 stock
SureFire M600 Scout

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/01/16 10:05 PM

Dang you could have opened your own tactical store with all these sales

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/03/16 10:46 PM

Today...

Pouch
SureFire G2 in VTAC
SureFire G2 LED in VTAC
SureFire M600C

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/04/16 07:16 PM

Today:

Gear
SureFire M600A
SureFire M600C
SureFire G2 LED in VTAC (Tan)
LWRC Upper
LMT SOPMOD Gen 2 Stock

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/04/16 07:36 PM

I'm confused... Didn't you just get some of those? Lol

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/04/16 08:41 PM

A set of new in wrapper mid-80s made, Australian L1A1 laminated hanguards.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/04/16 08:54 PM

I'm confused... Didn't you just get some of those? Lol

I bought some M600AA and M600U. I've now sold all of the M300A, M600A, M600C, G2 VTAC and G2 LED VTACs.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/04/16 08:54 PM

A set of new in wrapper mid-80s made, Australian L1A1 laminated hanguards.

Nice.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/04/16 09:14 PM

Cool Andy!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/06/16 04:55 PM

Walther P99AS
8) Walther P99 Mags

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/08/16 06:56 AM

My soul.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/08/16 12:57 PM

The most honest content here
Posted By: Mastiff

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/08/16 11:48 PM

When a person sells his/her soul, How does the buyer determine the used sale value of the soul?

Is it the unused sin capacity of the soul? The desperation of the seller? Is the mortal social status of the soul carrier taken into account (pope's soul worth more than a gansta thug). Or perhaps the purity of the soul itself is the only criteria.

But if the purity is the major determining factor, is a pure soul of a young child as valuable as a pure soul of an 100 year old person?

My wife tells me I think too much, but some times an inquisitive mind need to wonder, or is it wander?

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/09/16 03:14 AM

They weigh it. $0.30 a pound.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/09/16 03:15 AM

My favorite carol: " I wonder as I wander."

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/10/16 09:13 PM

I sold my soul years ago, it was an up front negotiated price, I also did a sneaky reverse mortgage arrangement on it (unknown to the first buyer) once I gained an "interest" in Busse knives...

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/11/16 12:25 AM

Whoever the buyer was got screwed....

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/11/16 12:28 AM

Lol

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/11/16 02:59 AM

Hahaha

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/11/16 06:00 AM

pretty much.... it was already well darkened anyway ... wink

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/11/16 01:18 PM

Saw a movie once, where the Devil was asked why he kept on trying to gather souls even when he knows he is gonna loose.

HE said that because every one he got God didn't. ULTIMATE keep away.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/12/16 10:54 AM

Safariland holster.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/12/16 12:50 PM

They make some good stuff but I just don't like their "Tri-laminate" construction. I like natural leather that will give a little and actually mold itself to the weapon and your body shape.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/12/16 02:51 PM

I only use their tactical line on my battle belt.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/12/16 09:03 PM

I use Safariland holsters almost exclusively these days. Mostly SLS models so that the release and draw is as close to the same as I can get across all the modes of carry. This includes duty belt, thigh, armour mounted and concealment.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/12/16 11:22 PM

Andy,
I love the SLS retention. I posted a pic in my Gear thread.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 04/25/16 06:17 PM

Leupold CQ/T in LaRue Mount.

One down and one left to go!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 05/19/16 03:14 AM

Sold another Tactical Tailor bug out bags. 3 left to go!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 05/19/16 05:06 AM

Way to go Gary!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 05/23/16 07:19 PM

Thanks Randy.

Another one sold today. 2 left.

I pulled out a bunch of other kit this past weekend. I need to get it photographed and up for sale. I can finally see the end of my gear selling days!

After the gear is finished I'll need to work on reducing my guns!

This is a good problem to have.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 10/03/20 06:22 AM

A couple months ago I sold a standard Ruger 10/22. The plan was to replace it with either Charger 10/22 or to start a build with the recently offered model that has no sights on the barrel. That rifle was running $180 when it was introduced. I've been looking around and the prices on all the 10/22 rifles has jumped about ~$50. I'm finding it hard to pay that much more to replace the one I sold.

I don't think I want to mess with a build from scratch. I'm also not really feeling any of the clones. The plan now is just to buy a few more mags and hopefully wait out the current pricing.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 10/03/20 04:38 PM

I had forgotten about this thread.

I sold my Harley, I'm getting ready to start selling a whole lot of sporting goods as soon as the Dr clears me to carry the heavy stuff again.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 10/04/20 05:52 PM

Let Us (me) know what you got going out MB. You never know, you might even have some stuff I could afford. smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 10/04/20 06:16 PM

Most of it is big and heavy. 100lb and 45 lb olympic weight plates, heavy punching bags and stands, Hip sled and some of the larger dumbells. I think I'm going to sell anything heavier than 75lbs. I might have some of my old real tree cammo but I may keep it.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 10/04/20 08:26 PM

Weights I can do around here if I want to. Now the camo.... 2 or 3X would be nice, maybe. smile

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 11/28/20 05:12 PM

I sold my RV camper past weekend.

I sold off all my dumbells over 75lbs this week,

I also sold a spare Olympic bar and 300lbs of plates.

I have a friend that wants my hip sled and about 560lbs in plates. So I'm holding that for him for a couple of weeks.
Posted By: Twoody88

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/05/20 04:23 PM

Sold a benchmade 172 /k5 tactical origional run spike hawk
Spyderco szabo hawk , zt 0350 , complete line of dpx hest/hefts with custom kydex , tops sxb , bob , esee candiru and about 20 other blades at LEAST in the last few months to support this busse/kin addiction . Lets just say my steel consists of basically only 3 types now..

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/06/20 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by MonkeyBomb
I sold my RV camper past weekend.

I sold off all my dumbells over 75lbs this week,

I also sold a spare Olympic bar and 300lbs of plates.

I have a friend that wants my hip sled and about 560lbs in plates. So I'm holding that for him for a couple of weeks.

Not packing all of that...priceless!

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/06/20 01:52 AM

We are moving more than I want to. But I'm selling or donating a ton of stuff. I'm keeping some weight equipment and about 450 in plates. I'll be retired so no need to lift crazy anymore.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 12/06/20 10:10 PM

Moving weights is so much work...so many heavy trips.

I moved like 10x in my 20's and grew to hate it!

I just have a bench and few sets of dumbbells and a kettle bell for weights now. Been using slam balls, sand bags and other functional strength routines more...I like it a lot better actually.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 11/20/21 02:37 AM

I’m going to be selling a few guns. Can’t justify having the money of long range precision weapons that sit and are never used.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 11/21/21 12:46 PM

Looks like I’m selling some optics too

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 11/21/21 02:51 PM

As Americans we are guilty of over abundance in many things.

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 11/22/21 01:28 AM

Yeah a lot of the stuff I used for competition shooting or was going to. But 2 kids an rona panic later and I just don’t see myself shooting at the level I once did. Shame as it’s a lot of higher end leupold, vortex, Burris optics and a really nice long range rifle.
Posted By: Twoody88

Re: What have you SOLD lately? - 11/23/21 07:02 PM

Just sold a og skull logo junglas
© 2024 Scrap Yard Discussion Forums