Dogs

I have been working with our off site hosting company for better than 2 weeks...OOH the fun of technical people who barley speak English smile

Anyway, here is what happened: We have 2 large disc drives in a raid configuration so we don't go down...yea right. One drive developed a problem and lost a number of sectors. The fail-over drive at almost the same time crashed due to a similar problem...but not the same sectors on that drive. So for those not technically inclined, like me, the server storage Broke.

We thought we had it fixed and the forum did come back up only to go down shortly there after. Now we have learned that the server operating system is out of date with no update/upgrade available for that series of server...something about age. So the none technical term is the server is broke.

With some chicken wire and tape it is working and I am able to send you this notice.

The service is rebuilding or setting up a new server with twice the storage capability. The actual migration should be completed tomorrow night.

Some forum posts may have been lost but will not know where we stand until the new system with the backup is completed

So with this all said...I am sorry for the inconvenience and trouble that this has caused the Dogs.

Always indebted to you Dogs
Dumpster Dan

Last edited by Dumpster Dan; 05/22/19 03:06 PM.