Today at 0943 the Mother In Law passed. She only struggled for a couple hours with VERY labored breathing. Every time she breathed the whole bed would shake. Weirdest thing I have seen. Then that stopped and she started shallowly smooth breathing. The Hospice nurse said that Patty and I needed to "Call the family". We did then I went down the hallway and told "The Girls" that if they wanted to say goodby to Shirley they should go on down to her room. EVERYONE there (except for two working with patients) headed down.

Once every one was there the head or nursing said for Patty to Pray, and she did. Within seconds after Patty finished the prayer Shirley's eyes came open and she stopped breathing.

Now for the part I am not sure I understand. Shirley had Cataracts and couldn't see very well. When she opened her eyes, she was looking up about the wall/ceiling juncture and her eyes were crystal clear! PLUS they were the prettiest shade of a paler blue you have ever seen. She had dark brown eyes.

Patty is doing well, at least for now, but Please pray for her as she IS a gentle soul.

Thanks Guys

Randy

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 09/10/19 02:24 PM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105