Looks like you need a new belt Gary. I HIGHLY recommend Relentless Tactical. Have had one of their belts for at least 3 years and you can't tell it's been worn except for the indents where the buckle sets on the hole.

OK, here goes.

Spyderco Para 3 (my Sheeple blade) right front pocket
Spyderco PM2 (cause I like it and, well I just like it) front left pocket
Emerson CQC 15 (INSIDE front right pocket. Never comes out unless "Needed")
Yeah I know, but I LIKE knives and I have done this so long that I feel naked without them.

One of three
Sig Sauer P239 40S&W in a Milt sparks VM2 IWB holster (it is NICE) with two spare mags In a Bianchi dual single stack mag holder
Ruger SR1911cmd 45acp in a Galco V-Hawk IWB or a cheapie belt rig with 2 10 round mags in a Bianchi dual single stack mag holder
SCCY CPX-2 9mm in my Fatboy with 1 10 round mag reload. If on my belt a Tagua holster and 2 reloads in a Bianchi dual stack mag holder
I SOMETIMES carry my Ruger LC-9 with the Crimson Trace Laser guard and 2 reloads in my Fatboy. If on my belt it will be in a TAGUA with 2 spare mags.
Standard keys, phone and a Maratac 3aaa flashlight is ALWAYS in my pocket. Oh and I carry a Fenix 1aa on my Fatboy.
I also carry assorted meds for Patty and I, including her Epi pen (that she has had to use twice) because her throat started swelling shut. Oh and an assortment of bandaids plus an EZ-Lap model M Sharpener.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105