The area around my property got hit by a bad tornado a few months ago. News is saying it got hit again over the weekend. The last time it hit I just had a few trees down. About a mile before me it looked like somebody just walked down the road and push every tree right over.
About a mile up the road from me it looked like somebody rolled a giant bowlings ball through the woods. It was pretty crazy.

I have no idea what to expect when I get there but the little Echo may be getting a serious workout. With all this stuff going on I think I will still look at a corded chain saw that can live permenantly in the truck and plug straight to the inverter. I also toyed with the idea of getting a way more powerful gas chainsaw to start on the handful of big trees that I have down around the property.

On the plus side... Somebody's metal siding landed on my property. I guess it's mine now lol. If everything looks okay I may go find that siding and build some sort of hunting blind if it's not in too bad of shape.

JYD #82 yup...