Originally Posted by Dumpster Dan
Dogs

You sure did not make it easy on us.

I will tell you the team had more laughs and fun around your captions. And this was done without any influence from Makers or Pappy

Trying to score the entries ..at times...was like herding cats or I guess I should say Dogs LOL

Every one of you had great captions. Some were so close That I decided to award a first place for $100 shop credit and a runner up for $50 shop credit

I hope you had some fun while being in the Home Alone Program / Shelter in place or whatever they called it

So here goes

Picture #1, Woodpile with Knife....1st place and $100 shop credit goes to Massive Metal, "Ohhhhhhhhh I thought they said mandatory CHOP Down...sorry"
Picture #1, Woodpile with Knife... Runner Up and $50 shop credit goes to Al G Blenny, "1 down, rest of the forest to go"

Picture #2, Knife on burnt wood...1st place and $100 shop credit goes to Coyotebc, "What other knife companies call abuse We call the weekend"
Picture #2, Knife on burnt wood...Runner Up and $50 shop credit goes to Whcihdawg, "Ashes to Ashes, Steel to ScrapYard"

Picture #3, Butler with Knife...1st place and $100 shop credit goes to Alex247, "Want To Play a Game"
Picture #3, Butler with Knife...Runner Up and $50 shop credit goes to MonkeyBomb, "Leave The Knife, Take the Cannoli"

For what its worth my caption for picture #3 was "As seen On TV" no one in the shop liked it...bunch of critics,,, that took me 3 days to come up with LOL

Thanks Dogs for making this such fun

Be Safe & Well
Long Live The Brotherhood of the Yard

Dan

Winners I sent you a private message about sending an email with your Forum Name, Real Name and Shipping Address so we can get your Scrap Yard Shop Credits registered

Once again congratulations!!!

Dan