-- Bulldog Regulator as a store offering.

-- War Dog HACK. This is one of the best blades to ever come out of the Shop. Everyone should have the chance to own one!!!!!!! (THANKS RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

-- BG DIC Dogfather 2021 edition

-- BG DIC SOD 2021

-- BG DIC MOAD 2012

The Yard doesn't have enough BG DICs! Dan, I'm looking at you! We want to see more DICs! grin grin grin grin grin

-- Scrap Khuk. A 12-14" blade of EPIC proportions. Maybe pair it with a smaller blade or two made from the scrap. You know, like a regular Khukri. smile

-- Yard Gemini. Let's give the Regulator handle a REAL workout!

-- Safety Mutt re-release

-- Deep Dish Hollow Ground 411 OR SS4 . The 411 is one of the most useful blade designs of all time. Put a hollow grind on it and that sucker would be EVEN BETTER!!!!

-- SS5! Why? Because there's no way I'll pay the price for a used one on the secondary market, and it's a heckuva blade! grin Don't forget the differential heat treat!

-- Scrapizashi--differentially heat treated, of course! Of all the blades, this one REALLY needs it!

Actually, ALL the large, uncoated blades should have a diff heat treat, IMO... But please, treat that Scrapizashi!!!

I think my list is reasonable grin

JYD #126
Super JYD #13

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin

"A free people ought to be armed."

- George Washington