dan said it was a miltary over run and like you said 1 of 50.thats about it.came out last year sometime and is basically a double-cut dumpster'mutt with serrations.

i think the MOD stood for "military over-run dog".

the fact that dan told us how many their where was a first.they never disclose how many are produced of any particular model.

if i remember correctly it was originally supposed to go up for sale at the busse combat forum but the dogs got pissed that we didnt get the first shot at it seeing that we are the dogs and it was a scrapyard piece and we knew that with only 50 pieces the hogs would scoop'em all up immediately.

dan and jerry came to some kind of deal where they went up for sale here first for a minute or so and they also had some bet between themselves for a bottle of johnny walker blue about who would order more between the dogs and hogs.

i dont remember who won an i i'm not sure if that bottle of JWB was ever rewarded to the winner either.

Northern-1...aka Bad2TheBone...aka NorthernMarsh 1st member of Scrapyard hatchet/hawk club