Howdy hey Dogs!

Rather than write all this twice I copied it from my other post!

Seems my dear friend Victor Ross found a way to work a miracle for me on my birthday... I am now the proud owner of a Scrapper Six and a Spec Ops Sheath!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I never dreamed I'd be able to score one. And it seems that when my bride tried to pay The Horn Dog he declined payment and said it was a Happy Birthday from him!!

Vic you are the sweetest and coolest Dog there is around!!

I have to get my camera set up again on this puter so I can show you all. Vic passed the S-6 through The Third World Grind Shop and it has a spanking sharp edge that is frightening!
I know scary sharp and by all that's Holy this knife is SCARY sharp!!
What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday. As most of you JYD's know last year I was still hoping to even have this birthday. All is in remission and I am healthy as a horse again. And this Scrapper Six makes me shudder with joy!

I can't believe how it fills my hand but is soooo much lighter than the Yard Hook at only a inch longer. I don't know how they did it but this first offering from Scrap Yard is a must have...as much as a Street Scrapper Four is. THIS knife is awesome!!

Vic I really don't know how to say thank you in a way that will convey how much this really does mean to me. But know that I am in your debt for your generosity and kindness.

I will treasure the knife and the Spec Ops sheath as well all the days of my life. And I will NEVER forget where it came from either.

God bless all you Dogs and a little special for my Horned friend too!

Peace.

Dave

Some people just never learn.

JYD #44