...and the are sick, SICK, SICK.

The M9LE came out and, just like the DFLE, I only bought it because I knew I'd regret passing. Sure enough, it is remarkable. One of the finest knives I own and a competitor to the FBM. It's true.

Next, the Muddy Rat Mastiff. This is a knife I never thought I'd own, so I never bothered dreaming of it. How fortunate I was to find this one, mint, in my favorite coating. This may be my favorite handle shape, but I prefer the slabs on the M9. The thumb ramp is larger than the M9's, identical to the DF. The choil and guard are also more pronounced.

Finally, the Battle Rat. I traded a cherry CGDF for this used rat. No regrets (no offense, Dan.) I wouldn't have traded my DFLE for it. It's surprisingly light, has more swedge grind than either of the other two rats, and the two swedge grinds terminate in what resembles a penetrator tip.

Oh yeah, there was that second muddy FBM as well. Nothin you haven't seen before and this one's for the safe, so let's move on to the reason you clicked this thread, the pictures. Rainy day, best I could do.

[Linked Image from eden.rutgers.edu]

Family photo. Must be tough for them to keep coming up with better bowies. I wonder what's next. Zilla doesn't count.

JYD #7 Preserve the Yard.