Hahahahahahahahahahah! This is so absurd, it's hilarious! This moronic invention isn't going to stop stabbings. Ban grinders and similar devices? The sidewalk and stones are plentiful and can act as makeshift "grinders." You know, if things keep going this direction, we'll be back to fighting with sticks and rocks in no time. Hmmmm, perhaps we'll start throwing feces at each other like some particular people who were living in trees in my home state!

As for whoever invented this, does he nnot realize that anyone who knows how to use a knife to "fight," knows that slashing can be a very effective means of hurting someone? People like this don't really seem to think things through.

Perhaps I'm wrong since I'm no chef, but aren't there times when you really need a pointed kitchen knife? If a point weren't necessary, wouldn't everyone just have cleavers or similar knives in their kitchens?

He probably thought it quite thoroughly, charging 40 to 50 pounds for a gimmick knife. Great profit margin I bet.
If you make a tool that is fool proof then only a fool will use it

The stripes of a tiger don't wash away. Be a man of steel not clay JYD #102