Counting knives paid for but not yet received (mostly S5s), I currently own 192 Bussekin Knives; perhaps I'm over-thinking this, but I'd need more context to provide the most meaningful answers. For instance, as a collector, it would be hard to beat the "Dragon's Fang" for desirability, but there are better choices in a non-Medieval survival situation, and I'd make different choices than those for the reality of suburban living (I really like my AK, but it's not something I'd carry around the neighborhood).

Almost any specialized scenario excludes many of my "best" Bussekin knives, but (today) my choices would be:

Busse Combat: Arctic White FSH w/ black hand-shaped G10 handles and the "Scout" sheath Jeff is currently making for me. I've got more capable choppers, but it's a great all-arounder and sized at about the limit of concealability (or at least non-obvious carry).

Swamp Rat: I've simply gotta go with an INFIcoot; that was my first Bussekin -- if you consider INFI in a Swamp Rat is cheating, I could make due with my Bandicoot instead.

Scrap Yard: Right now, I'd go with one of my DFs, probably an LE, although it's tempting to go with one of the "dog bowl" military overrun CGs for added heft and durability.

JYD #60