Waiting…….waiting…….waiting……..

OK, my mail usually shows up at the office around 9:00am. I can’t get anything done because I keep looking out the window every 5 minutes for the mailman. There is a good chance my Waki will come today. I sure hope it does. That will save me a trip into the office tomorrow to check the mail……9:30am no mailman……….10:00am no mailman……10:30am no mailman……..11:00am no mailman………FINALLY!! 11:15am here’s the mailman and he has a strange shaped
[Linked Image from farm3.static.flickr.com]
Now if I just had something better than a letter opener to open it.
[Linked Image from farm4.static.flickr.com]
Finally got the thing open. Now to read the newpaper they included. You believe I took time to read the paper right?
Sticking your hand down in a box with sharp pointy things is probably not a good idea.
This is the lightest sword I’ve ever held.
No wonder it was so light, no sword. Better check the box again.
[Linked Image from farm4.static.flickr.com] Good it was still in the box. Too bad this thing will have to be put on the shelf for a while. I need to get started testing the Regulator so I can report details to Dan.
I ordered a Black blade/Black Micarta handle. The handle actually looks more green to me than black which is really cool because I really like the color combo

If you don't sharpen your axe from time to time, you will soon be chopping with a hammer. JYD #81