Oh, I didn't mention the extras. It comes with a very nice accessories package.

First off you get a spare set of O-rings and a some fresh coppertops. Yay.

An odd ribbon of rubber is a hand grip: you slip it over the front and back of the light, then you can put your hand through the strap and the light is firmly held to your hand without needing to hold it. I've never seen this before and never used, so I don't know if it's a good idea or not. The problem I foresee is that the light isn't pointing at whatever else you're doing with your hand, it's pointing down.

You get a lanyard. Much better than the typical free lanyards you get with things, its actually made of real cord. It has a bead at one end so you can snug it up around your wrist or whatever, and the other end has a spring clip so you can detach it from the light quickly.

You a sheath. The sheath is actually very nice, made of heavy cordura and with stretchy side panels. The flap secures with velcro, which I don't much like. I much prefer buttons since they last longer and are far more decisive about being secure. Still, the sheath alone would set you back a few bucks. On the back it has a belt loop, and a synthetic D-ring if you want to get more creative.