Ok so i got excited about this kit for a while now so now im going to start a rough review....

first the kit - this isnt all of it , but its your basics , fak, fishing/game, signal, fire , shelter building kit ,flash light, fire kit, all kinda compartmentalized.now that i have more space i have a few more things im waiting on to add. (going to try to update soon as it shows up)

[Linked Image from i46.tinypic.com]

so first impressions with the rat pack kit. this things built like a tank and heavy too. every things high quality and well put togeather. plenty of orgonization and carry options pretty adaptable as well. more then i hoped honestly. lots of mesh , lots of spots for this and that. and keep things straight.

[Linked Image from i49.tinypic.com]
[Linked Image from i48.tinypic.com]

cons
ok heres my gripe ... its to well built honestly , its dark inside and stuff gets kinda jumbled , for the size and weight of it ... there really isnt much storage space. the fire steel spacer takes a whole lotta room. and the knife sharpener in that location rubs the zipper on mine. i put that small kit inside and barely had room for many things and it was kinda iffy getting em back out and sorting threw them.

the kit i been working on is pretty simple , same stuff diffrent combo of stuff to carry with.
s5 with a spec ops packrat.

there is so much space , its easy to index , and its about the same volume as the other kit.

i love the kits , tell me what you guys think. dont get me wrong i like rat and rat products , and with tweeks i see lots of great things for the ratpack kit. but right now for me... seams heavy for what i get....

JYD:#97 / RC RP#211