Made some more fuzz sticks today using some different blades:

First up was the big guns starting with the SRKW Chopweiler, this is the knife I use to make my smaller kindling with a batton.
For a big knife this makes pretty darn good fuzzy's. Not the most comfy for this task but not too bad !

[Linked Image from img405.imageshack.us]
By pitdog2010 at 2010-09-28

Then the one that everyone on here loves, the Tom Brown Tracker. This knife actually made the best curls of all the knives I used !

[Linked Image from img267.imageshack.us]

Next up was my ML Kephart. Man this blade just goes through wood like a hot knife through butter. Very comfy handle as well, no complaints with this knife !

[Linked Image from img837.imageshack.us]

Now for my JK TTSK. A great handle on this knife, very comfy in most grips. The fuzzy was not bad, I'd say about on a par with my Booshway !

[Linked Image from img411.imageshack.us]

I've saved the biggest suprise for last, my little BHK Necker. I was amazed how this little knife zipped through the wood and for a small blade it was also really comfy to use. This is the smallest real knife I have, weighs next to nothing, yet I'd put it against any of the big blades at wood shaping !

[Linked Image from img69.imageshack.us]

And remember I was only judging them at Fuzzies, if I did other tasks the positions would likely change