So I have a customer of mine that makes 550 cord stuff. He tells me that he has been making full length, non gutted, 7 strand 550 cord belts and of course this peeks my curiosity. I ask to see one....that was a mistake!! A week later and I have three! My girlfriend wants a black one and I want a orange and white one so there will be more to come.

These are OUTSTANDING!! I asked for a two tone tan and multi-cam after I got my first one which is the dark brown one. I now have a belt(or belts), that if needed can become about 80 feet of 550 cord. 550 cord can be used to make shelters, start fires, sew things, on and on..... If you are wearing one of these belts and something happens, you now have the 550 cord to assist with all kinds of things. I will never have to worry about not having 550 cord on me at all times now...well that is if I am wearing my belt!
These are high quality and made by one hell of a guy. He worked with me and has excellent communication. He was fast too considering all the labor that is involved.

As not to break any rules if you are interested in knowing more just PM or email me so I can get you in touch with the maker.

Now for the pics....there are three. Dark Brown, Two tone tan and Multi-cam.

[Linked Image from i291.photobucket.com]