Nice pictures! Itīs also good to see what that little Olympus can do. Have you used the standard kit lenses with those pictures? Lenses make a great difference. Iīm using Canon Ixus and Sony alpha 350 both good devices but I must say as sumoj275 has allready said: Itīs not the camera, itīs the man behind it.

The camera is good when it shows the wiewer the same thing the photographer saw when the picture was taken. The point of view is the thing that no mechanical device can do, so the photographer is good when he can take a picture of something that everybody can see in a way that in the picture it looks like never seen before.

Thanks.

I used the kit lens for these images. I have another lens on the way that should be phenomenal. It is a Voiglander 25mm 0.95 F stop. That's lightning fast.

I agree that the person behind the camera is one of the most important factor, but I also admit the camera is another important factor. I think of it like racing, even though it isn't a competition most of the time.

Mario Andretti was a great driver, but he wouldn't have won any races if he was behind the wheel of a Gremlin.

I still use a Nikon D3S for my job, and there is now way I can do what it can do with a point 'n' shoot what I can with the D3 or even the Oly. To show the viewer what I am seeing, I need a camera that can actually see what I am seeing. Ever try taking a picture at night with a point 'n' shoot? A lot of cameras , even expensive ones, reproduce colors poorly. Unless I am color blind, he won't be seeing what I am.