I think you'll really like that Game Warden; I discounted those small blades for a long time, but you could easily get a pocket sheath and EDC it -- they're probably the most "sheeple friendly" Busse Combat of all. I have a couple Game Wardens, and while INFI might be overkill in a small knife, so long as you don't loose it, it'll hold up to absolutely anything you do with/to it.

They had lots of Rat ManDu customs, and for those going to Knob Creek, several seemed to remain for the sale at the range. I was tempted by some, but didn't "need" more RMDs. However, I think that that handle, shared by the Howling Rat Little Mischief I did pick up, is among the most comfortable of all Bussekins. The Rodent 4 handles also fit my hand very well, and 411s were very tempting too, although I have several Scrapper 5s, which though a little larger, were similar enough that I was able to resist. You did well; every one of those is a practical knife that feels comfortable in the hand.

By the way, for the mods, I was able to edit this post, so the issue I reported yesterday about not being able to edit posts appears to be resolved.

JYD #60