Diligent surveillance of the post office has paid off. It finally arrived. A couple days ago I was a bit confused to see $9.00 deposited to my account by Scrapyard Knives, though not entirely displeased since I'm pretty sure that kept me from overdrawing my account during my pre-deployment shopping. Then I read my invoice today and saw a note from Patti explaining that she credited 10% back to my account after the purchase as a military discount. I also got an email today from Eric at the Swamp telling me he'd find a way to make their knives cheaper if I purchased any. I think I was already heading down the road to Busse-fandom, but this sealed the deal. I may have to set up a monthly allotment from my pay so they just keep the knives coming. I'll also be recommending all three brands to every knife-loving paratrooper I know.

And just for good measure, a picture with random Army stuff added, as all knife manufacturers seem to do.

[Linked Image from i71.photobucket.com]

Also, anyone know of a good kydex sheath for it? I'd prefer one that already exists so I don't have to mail the knife to someone.