Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1,364 of 2,162 1 2 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 2161 2162
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010060 09/01/14 08:11 AM
SkunkHunter Online Content OP
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Oh sorry I flaked out on Y'all last night, but 25 hours is about my max for staying awake.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010061 09/01/14 08:23 AM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
More BS about PC!

England May Make It A Crime If Parents Aren’t Politically Correct

August 31, 2014 By Ernest Istook

0 SHARES
Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter

Will what happens in Great Britain stay in Great Britain?

Queen Elizabeth II is giving her royal backing to a proposed new law against child abuse. The definition of abuse breaks absolutely new ground.

Parents could be sent to prison for ten years if they harm a child’s “physical, intellectual, emotional, social or behavioural development.”

This is not about protecting children from being beaten. If a social worker or a teacher or an overzealous or overpolitical prosecutor claims a child is being taught things that are politically incorrect, why that’s harming their social development. It would be a crime. Or sending a kid to bed without supper might stunt their emotional development. Again, a crime, punishable by ten years in prison.

There seems to be no limit on how far the PC police will go to end traditional ways of raising children. If that becomes the law in England, can America be far behind?

An article I found on fb by Ernest Istook.

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010062 09/01/14 11:06 AM
El CacaFuego Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Morning fellas! Enjoy your labor day by not doing any labor! (always thought that was a bit ironic...)

What's on the dockett for today? I'm going to be pulling triggers smile

"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."

JYD #118
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010063 09/01/14 11:08 AM
El CacaFuego Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Randy,

Somehow that doesn't surprise me... It's amazing how people think that governing everything a person does in their life will help them get along, when the reality is the more you take away a person's freedom, the more they will do wrong, because people are fallible and make mistakes. How many laws have I broken since I woke up this morning? If we were governed by Sharia law, I would have been beheaded by now, lol.

and it's only 9 AM

"Teaching is not showing others new things, but reminding them that they know as well as you."

JYD #118
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: El CacaFuego] #1010071 09/01/14 01:04 PM
Private Klink Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
I hope that everyone can relax and enjoy a day with their loved ones. smile

Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010089 09/01/14 05:47 PM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
It was a relaxing and enjoyable day. We got Patty's non winning pictures back from the Mingo Photo contest, AND her winning ribbons! The winning pictures will be touring the country again all year, ultimately winding up at the Wildlife service Headquarters in DC before being returned to the winners about this time next year.

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010090 09/01/14 05:49 PM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Oh and ECF sharia law stinks. It is immoral and...well I better stop. It's just not good.

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010102 09/01/14 07:18 PM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Posted (or re-posted) over on fb by our very own Coyotebc.

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing backwards.

Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every ten seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a month, leaving us more than 280,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry.' Were bad-tempered and impatient, and maybe letting us kill some ***hole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.....

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10am. Old guys always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch.

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys.... We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however..... I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any push-ups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too..... I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave or to start a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those terrorists..... The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million hacked off old farts with bad attitudes and automatic weapons, who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY!! How about recruiting Women over 50.... in menopause! You think MEN have attitudes? Ohhhhhhhh my goodness!!! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!

Send this to all of your senior friends in big type so they can read it

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010142 09/01/14 09:04 PM
El CacaFuego Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Originally Posted by SkunkHunter
Posted (or re-posted) over on fb by our very own Coyotebc.

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing backwards.

Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters, researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every ten seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a month, leaving us more than 280,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry.' Were bad-tempered and impatient, and maybe letting us kill some ***hole that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.....

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10am. Old guys always get up early to pee, so what the hell. Besides, like I said, I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical son-of-a-bitch.

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys.... We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however..... I've been in combat and never saw a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any push-ups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too..... I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave or to start a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those terrorists..... The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple million hacked off old farts with bad attitudes and automatic weapons, who know that their best years are already behind them.

HEY!! How about recruiting Women over 50.... in menopause! You think MEN have attitudes? Ohhhhhhhh my goodness!!! If nothing else, put them on border patrol. They'll have it secured the first night!

Send this to all of your senior friends in big type so they can read it

HAAAHAHAHA!!! Brilliant!

JYD #118
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: El CacaFuego] #1010168 09/01/14 11:49 PM
Private Klink Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
I have seen this before, but great none-the-less! grin

Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010210 09/02/14 09:15 AM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: The S4 Walking Dead DC [Re: SkunkHunter] #1010211 09/02/14 09:26 AM
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
I had a post here about a letter written by the parents of a Seal Team 6 member that died in a helicopter crash a few years ago. It was a SCATHING letter to the POTUS and there wasn't anything good said about him and they demanded he step down. If you want to read it I can pm it to you. I had it here but decided it might be to Political for the site, hence this change to my post.

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 09/02/14 10:27 AM.

You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Page 1,364 of 2,162 1 2 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 2161 2162