header

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1049160 - 05/19/17 12:20 AM Re: How many of us have a "hobby room" or "man den"? [Re: SkunkHunter]
Private Klink Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: S.W. Missouri
Growl!!! grin

I should have mentioned that you need a snug-fitting lid for that 55 gallon drum. Also, a metal garbage can with snug lid will also work; it's just not as big as the drum. wink
Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!

#1049161 - 05/19/17 07:22 AM Re: How many of us have a "hobby room" or "man den"? [Re: Architect]
Andy the Aussie Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Sydney Australia
Yes I have a small workshop near my garage that houses my safes and all my gun/outdoor tools. My reloading and maintenance benches are there as well. It is a bit small for the task but I make do.

#1049167 - 05/19/17 03:49 PM Re: How many of us have a "hobby room" or "man den"? [Re: Private Klink]
Architect Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Earth
Originally Posted By: Private Klink
Growl!!! grin

I should have mentioned that you need a snug-fitting lid for that 55 gallon drum. Also, a metal garbage can with snug lid will also work; it's just not as big as the drum. wink

I use a 50cal ammo can (lined with cardboard) to store my emergency ETON radio. You know, because I'm paranoid.

Tom, I didn't expect you to post pics of your twin beltfed M2s or that claymore you keep strung around the back door. I'm curious about people's "social" area...not their "no longer social" area, ahaha.
JYD #123

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

#1049168 - 05/19/17 03:50 PM Re: How many of us have a "hobby room" or "man den"? [Re: Andy the Aussie]
Architect Offline
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: Earth
Originally Posted By: Andy the Aussie
Yes I have a small workshop near my garage that houses my safes and all my gun/outdoor tools. My reloading and maintenance benches are there as well. It is a bit small for the task but I make do.

Since we no longer have a basement I have a multi-purpose work bench in the garage. I conduct gun maintenance, lawn equip maintenance, etc on it.
JYD #123

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

#1049171 - 05/19/17 04:01 PM Re: How many of us have a "hobby room" or "man den"? [Re: Architect]
Private Klink Online   content
Junk Yard Dog

Loc: S.W. Missouri
Well Gary, I have a couch and recliner downstairs, and the TV is next to my survival library.
The 55 gallon drum has various electronic items; power inverters, radio, 12 volt items, charge controllers and other solar power items. There is even a small TV in there...8" screen I think. smile If something bad happens I want to be able to monitor what's going on.
Junk Yard Dog #1
Moderator/Leader of the Pack
Good night Mrs. B, wherever you are!
Long Live the Brotherhood of the Yard!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2