Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Bugging. Out or in? [Re: sf45acp] #583747 09/27/11 11:40 AM
sf45acp Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
I should have goggled it first concerning the fenix diffuser. That is a great idea. I have been eyeballing a fenix for awhile now so just one more reason to get one.

History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is. (Thomas Jefferson)
Re: Bugging. Out or in? [Re: gun dog] #583748 09/27/11 11:44 AM
sf45acp Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
have any of you guys read the book patriot by James Wesley Rawles? its a great book and also a survival guide of sorts. I would bug in for as long as possible in the country. But leave as fast as you can if your in the city. just think how nasty people will be when the have no food, no running water, and no order. you will not and cannot have enough firepower to stop them. they will shoot you, burn you, or find any way possible to take what you have. your first prep should be between you and GOD. I will be in the country with my preps, arms and my Busse kin blades. and will only bug out if forced.

I read the book and it was OK. The first part was interesting but after that it went off the deep end for me. I thought realistically its a little far fetched. I ended up chucking the book.

History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is. (Thomas Jefferson)
Re: Bugging. Out or in? [Re: sf45acp] #583749 09/27/11 06:40 PM
gun dog Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Its fiction. but makes you think. every body will prep for there own scenario so
take peoples advise and see how it fits with your plan. it doesn't mean its true just because people claim they are experts.

Any day I'm above the grass and I'm not a zombie is a good day! JYD#138

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3