Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY! [Re: KnotSlip] #601875 11/11/11 07:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ooorah!!!

We (Recruiting Station Salt Lake City Marines) are celebrating Veteran's Day and our birthday in Jackson Hole, WY, today followed by our (belated) Birthday Ball tonight.

I can't think of a more beautiful place to honor those who built the legacy not only of the Corps, but of the entire U.S. military. From the first Americans fighting the red coats to the men and women in far off lands fighting for not only their friends and families back home, but for citizens of a foreign country, I thank you all.

Semper Fidelis!

Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY! [Re: ] #601876 11/11/11 07:38 PM
SkunkHunter Online Content OP
Junk Yard Dog
OP Online Content
Junk Yard Dog
And thank you as well JJ, for you HAVE been there.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105
Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY! [Re: SkunkHunter] #601877 11/11/11 08:36 PM
coyotebc Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Yes, this IS an American (United States) Holiday. But I see it as truly a NORTH AMERICAN holiday, also including our Northern Brothers and Sisters in arms. We are two countries yes, but mostly of one mindset when it comes to Liberty and Freedom.
Thank you Randy
November 11th is Remembrance Day here in Canada where we thank and honour our veterans.
This may sound strange but most Canadians don't think of Remembrance Day as a holiday.
For us it is something different, a day to remember the bravery, honour and sacrifice that our veterans gave freely to us no matter the cost to them.

THANK YOU VETERANS of all countries that fought for the freedoms we enjoy today

The stripes of a tiger don't wash away. Be a man of steel not clay JYD #102
Re: HAPPY VETERANS DAY! [Re: coyotebc] #601878 11/11/11 10:31 PM
Endeavour Morse Offline
Junk Yard Dog
Junk Yard Dog
Our prayers for current and past servicemen and women.

Coming from a military family I know the price family members pay as well (small in comparison, but it exists nonetheless) - so I also offer thanks to them.

JYD #123 The great one formerly known as Architect.

I am now a fictional British television police officer (currently a Detective Sgt) at Thames Valley Station. My governor is Detective Inspector Fred Thursday and it’s 1969.

Page 2 of 2 1 2