Scrap Yard Discussion Forums

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: New year's Eve, the high desert and a feral dog. [Re: Shaolin] #611476 01/03/12 03:56 PM
skorpyd Offline
Scrapper
Scrapper
Feral Dog, I like it, I think it would be a great name for that big regulator I keep asking for. I hope Dan uses it on something.

Very nice pics JJ. I really like the water and slower shutter speeds

Last edited by skorpyd; 01/03/12 03:59 PM.
Re: New year's Eve, the high desert and a feral dog. [Re: ] #611477 01/04/12 12:22 AM
A
amals Offline
Lap Dog
Lap Dog
A
I guess I am going to see the big trees then. Thanks for helping me make a decision.

Let me second that. If you had never seen either the Grand Canyon or the Redwoods, it would be a tough call. Well, maybe not; there are few things on earth as awe-inspiring as the Grand Canyon. But, the Redwoods are awe-inspiring in a different way, and I absolutely love them, love walking the trails through them. Have not been to Sequoia, but have seen them a few times in Northern California. You won't be disappointed. On another note, and to your original post, you make me miss the desert! Lived briefly in Prescott,
AZ, a number of years ago, and came to appreciate the desert in a way no green-loving, ocean-loving person would expect to; it's got its own special magic,too.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3