The blade show didn't have but a couple new knives from Busse, but NO new scrapyards. I think the only scrapyards I seen on the table was a camo 911, tan 511 and a couple of 311's. The theme for Busse this year was cerakote, they had BWM, Killa Zilla, a MOAB, SFNO, FBM, and Boss Street. I think a new knife they introduced was a bolo FBM that was extremely thick with CBT and a lil smoky with 3" elmax blade.

Jerry did show a Busse folder to a few people and I got the chance to handle it and it was really nice. They did show a proto of the ASH-2 and it was really nice. The proto was double cut with black G10 handle with .220" thick full height grind blade. We got to sign up for pre-order for it. It felt really good in the hand. Overall the Busse part of the show wasn't as good as the past few years. I tried to hit most of the booths there and there are some great knife makers there. If you haven't had a chance to go you need to at least go one time because its a great show. I suggest going on Friday since they have the best deals then.

Here are the Busse knives I got at blade, FBM, SFNO, ABS, and Lil Smokey.

[Linked Image from i61.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from i62.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from i57.tinypic.com]

[Linked Image from i59.tinypic.com]

Last edited by banana-clip; 06/07/15 04:05 PM.

JYD #85