OK, here I go.
1. MINI TRASH. As much as I would like a Mini Tali Whacker, I think a mini Trash (at 4.5 inch blade) would make more sense as a strictly USING (as in survival situations) knife. We all know how versatile the Trash is but let’s face it, it is at least for some of us, a tad on the overbuilt side. Personally I feel like that would be a much better blade at 3/16 inch thick. Yes, you can use it to straighten up the leaning tower of Pizza, but how many of us are gonna travel all that way just to help them out. wink

2. Mini Tali-Whacker. OK, to me this would be more of a Combat or edc blade (at 4-4.25 inch blade). It should have the same blade profile s the TW just reduced to the aforementioned blade length. Being of a more compact size it would be less cumbersome for a lot of tasks, but I still feel the Mini Trash would be the better “Woods” blade. Where I feel the MTW would again excel would be as a use all combat blade that would function in an emergency as a passable fighting blade. Not the best choice of course, but quit capable. And because of it’s size it wouldn’t be to large for someone needing an actual combat knife for all the tasks a military member would have need to do.

3. Skinny War Dog. After using my War Dog SOME bushcraft functions, I actually like the thickness. It gives strength and by being such a slender bade doesn’t really add an excessive amount of weight. I WOULD like to see it at least a quarter inch wider from spine to edge but then you would be getting into the MT area.

4. Skinny SS4, as much as I would like one, it is an iconic blade, one of the Holy Grails of Scrapyarddom. That being said, I can live out the remaining years of my life without one and not feel as if there is anything missing from my knife collection.

So just to make this all more readable and concise, I could be quite satisfied with two blades. First the Mini Trash as outlined above and Secondly a Mini Tali-Whacker for most everything else. Notice I said most, not all. I mean We all like big blades and we can not lie. wink

Last edited by SkunkHunter; 11/25/20 12:14 AM.

A Little Paranoia Will Keep
You Safe (ALPWKYS)

Be a Sheepdog
JYD#105