In our home Monday night is family night, and this evening's activity was Pumpkin carving!!!
For the last week or so I have been trying to figure out what I was gonna do and I liked the traditional "Jolly Roger" idea but instead of cross-bones or crossed-swords I wanted to do Dog Fathers!! and then Mrs. Bond suggested doing the Transformers head instead of the skull and I liked it. (great movie by the way) So after playing with Microsoft Paint I had my pattern and set to work, due to it's thickness the S6 and DF rooted from the sidelines, while the 2 gen Howling Rat and my first Boy Scouting pocket knife went to work. Mrs. Bond gutted the thing and made Seasoned Pumpkin seeds. Little Miss Bond made funny noises and ate her spoon, and I went to work on the carving. So without further rambling on....pictures.

First thing to do is, stab it till it dies.
[Linked Image from i152.photobucket.com]

Slow but steady, working along.

All done with help from the lovely Little Miss Bond.

Ok this is my offical entry photo. I figure I will win with this one because she is so flipping cute, even if my pumpkin is not the best one.

Sweet Pumpkins!!!

We could not find a candel in the house so the mini-Mag with a LED conversion Lit my image. Much like myself it looks better in the dark.

JYD #25 Clinging to my Guns, Religion, and Scrapyards.