Could you point me to where you learned to tie the paracord like that please?

yes please do tell.

My key reference for all knots, lanyards, wraps, etc. is This Book, but it appears to be out of print. I'll name the key knots below in case someone else has a link to a book (or site) containing them.

The YKCG is a true ringbolt hitching tied with the two tag ends of a constrictor knot along with an extra strand of paracord bound to the handle by the same constrictor knot.

The DMLE is a false ringbolt hitching (not in the book. I was too lazy to bind in the third strand one day and kinda liked the result) tied with only the tag ends of the constrictor knot. I like this configuration better than the Moku hitching that you may have previously seen in my pictures of DFLE and DMLE.

I'll see if I can make some time this weekend to snap some 'play by play' photos. Perhaps I'll redo the YK with more cord so I can add a crown sennit lanyard capped-off with a diamond knot. I have used crowns, diamonds, bosun's knots for lanyards on folders. Perhaps I'll shoot a few of those also.

Either way, I'm not skilled enough to do complicated work. The only skill I have is applying old solutions to new problems. Any of you can easily repeat or improve on these wraps, which are basically a series of half-hitches in alternating directions.