I got a Jumbo S in foilage green a few weeks back in trade for 4 boxs of 9mm ammo. I think I did ok even though this is not my favorite color. I have taken the pack on one little walk and liked it very much. I wish the bottle mesh was larger so it could accept a bigger bottle of water but I have a few different camel-backs that will work for that. I will try to get some pics of my setup this weekend. I have enough first aide supplies to make it through a few days, two MRE's broke down out of their original pouch, firestarting materials, compass, Gerber tree saw, fixed blde soon to e replaced by a SY knife, a folding knife, a couple speed loaders of .357 mag, my S&W 66 Comp F revolver in the CCW area (no holster), purification tabs, sewing kit, a small DMT diamond bar, a pack of cards, para cord, duct tape, electrical tape, some meds for infection nd so forth, and a few other things I forgot. Now, this is packed tight and is not real light but I would rather have and not need than need and not have.

Things that I would like to get/change--better containment of supplies, a CCW holster for the CCW area, read para area for the first aide pouch, attach my SOG hawk to it, get a roll pouch, and redifine what I really need since this is a day pack more than a few days pack. Oh yeah, I like the idea of the independent carry strap as a waist belt.

Does anyone know if these packs can be dyed a different color? The foilage green is not my favorite but black screams "tactical" to me so I guess I should just leave it alone.

Men you can't trust, women you can't trust, beasts you can't trust, but Bussekin steel you can trust