Hehehehehe... Pvt.Snowballz, I hear you on the poor college student. That's me too, but somehow I manage to find money for knives!

My snicker at the beginning of my post is because my brother and I have actually tried something like this! Not full force chopping blade to blade, but enough to leave some notches on our blades. We did it with our "beater" knives way back when. His knife was the Buck Nighthawk and mine was a Cold Steel SRK (Carbon V). Since we beat the snot out of these (we were teenagers at the time), we decided to see whose knife was stronger by chopping the edges together. Whichever had a bigger notch lost. I don't remember whose "won," but we still have the two knives. My SRK is now a full flat grind, but I think remnants of the notch are there. My brother's Nighthawk still has the notch. I'll say, that Nighthawk can take a beating! He stuck it into a tree stump, pounded on the butt of it with a sledgehammer, and then pounded on the top and bottom of the handle to "shimmy" it loose! Anyway, I would never do blade to blade chopping with any Scrappers. Anyone else up for it?