You know I just had a thought. Since Dan is always giving to us, why don't we give something back.

I would like to make a proposal:

Dan should charge $1.00 extra for every Scrapavore (pink) he sells and donate THAT to the Breast cancer awareness program. I am sure no one would object to basically donating the dollar themselves. That way Dan would not have to bear the expense, again.

What think Ye Dawgs? A dollar (or more) to help this important program? But then again the headache of actually getting it donated would fall on Dan's company.

Anyway, what do you think?

This is an interesting idea. My only concern would be the overhead burden on SYKCO to manage it...especially at $1. I might modify the process slightly....

Perhaps one could select a ScrapiVore for purchase in the store. There could be additional selections available (same as color selection is done), for $5, $10, etc....that could also be selected. This would allow folks to donate greater amounts, if it's important to them. If these selections are in your basket at checkout, the SYKCO team knows to send out a pink SV and donates that money to the non-profit.

The problem with stuff like this is that everyone has their preferred non-profit to support....and unless it's championed by someone in SYKCO, this isn't likely to happen.

JYD #121
The chief cause of unhappiness and failure is trading what you want most in life for what you want at the moment.