my vex i sold to jim...........

That was the weirdest transaction -- you mentioned that it was for sale to lots of people and nobody was interested until I said I'd buy it, then I hear, "I'd have paid more than that for it." It just illustrates the contrary nature of folks -- they don't care about stuff when it's available, but as soon as it's not...

A couple questions and a note; first, what happened to your intel440 account? Second, I'm pretty sure I remember where that is -- green linen, I seem to recall convexed, and with kydex, right? I haven't cut a thing with it since it followed me home and I'm pretty reasonable if you need it back. However, that's not an invitation for others to PM me about it -- it's not up for public sale.

Edit: I checked, and that Vex isn't where I thought -- in the corner of a bookcase shelf where I put watch, rings, and empty my pockets when I get home. However, I began consolidating several smaller boxes of Bussekins into bins that fit into a locking cabinet a while back -- I probably put it in there (with most of my other 3 to 5 inch blades, including my other Vexes). I don't want to unpack them right now, but I still have it and am confident that I can locate it if necessary.

Last edited by Jim; 11/18/11 12:45 AM.

JYD #60