OK, the spine and all the other "Edges" are rounded off. Does this mean that this is a NMBWM, if there is such a thing?

I can think of no better recipient of such generous gifts. I agree with what Hooker said; I'm not surprised by the generosity of our Brothers, just humbled by it all the time.

To answer your question, it has been my experience that (generally) a Busse blade only gets the Nuclear Meltdown title when there is a previous iteration of the blade design that does not have the NM treatment. For instance, the SFNO/NMSFNO, FBM/NMFBM, FSH/NMFSH. The SAR series has rounded features as well, but they didn't get the NM title. I guess my theory could be argued because the BWM is technically a Battle Mistress, but there was no BWM with squared off features before it. Maybe there is no method to Busse's madness shocked.

Anyways, congratulations on such an AWESOME score!

Now that you are a HOG, will we be seeing some posts over on the BF Busse subforum? I hope so!

P.S. I think I might have something that'd go nicely with the Pumpkin BWM. I'll get in touch with you.

JYD #137