i want a great varmet rifle that is easy to carry uber reliable.

I am not sure about the SPR, DMR, RECCE, or what the difference is to say which one mine is but I think I understand the concept. I recently put the finishing touches on what you describe above.

Specs:
-Spike's stripped lower
-lower internal parts from Brownells
-Giessele SSA Trigger (a must imo)
-Magpul 6 pos stock that locks, forget the name
-BCM bolt and bolt carrier group non chromed
-BCM stainless 16" medium contour mid length gas system upper with standard flash suppressor, Viking Tactics (Troy) cylindrical forend with bolt on rails
-Harris bipod on Larue quick detach so it mounts on a little rail
-Larue quick deatch scope mount
-Leupold 4-12 Mark AR scope
-Troy BUIS
-Surefire 6P light with Malcoff 220 lumen insert
-Viking tactics 2 point sling

I think that is everything. Right now it seems to shoot 69 gr. match the best. When you say 1 1/2 MOA with regular ammo, I think that will depend a lot on what regular is to you.

I did my homework and this was the best price/performance for me. My advise order parts from Brownells and backorder what is not available while you look elsewhere. Be put on BCM wait list for when their uppers and bolt carrier groups are available. I don't think things are going to be back in stock any time soon. Spike's and BCM make mil spec quality stuff at good prices imo. All my stuff is black becasue any other color is impossible to find and I am gonna paint it camo anyway.

Be prepared.......It is more than a motto it is a way of life. JYD #41, "MesserHund"